CHAPTER 10

2 DAYS LATER

Thandi wakes up to Les rubbing on her clit and sucking on her c-cup breasts

"mmm..... a girl could get used to being woken up like this"

"Well once you're Mrs Omar,you'll wake up to a lot more than this bunny"

"Les...baby..you know I've....mmm...got to......."she moans as she feels two fingers enter her and massage her core.

She tries to make her stop,since she'll be late for work but Les is too strong for her and she's overcome with the sensation Les is giving her,she swears her venous blood is flowing in the opposite direction. She feels and orgasm coming as Les continues to penetrate her with her index and middle finger while rubbong on her clit with her thumb,as a reflux action she closes her legs together as she feels her Nile overflow

"Shit bunny,you're dripping wet....i know you want this....come now spread 'em for papi"

Thandi gasps as she feels something hard rub on her orifice,she looks down to find Les inbetween her legs with a strap on and gives her a shy smile. Les rubs slowly on her clit in up and down motion,then positions herself over her,slowly entering her,which makes Thandi jump back a little,shocked at it's thickness and size. Les slowly goes in and out,in and out until she sees Thandi relaxed and thrust into her causing her to scream.

"You ok bunny?"

"Yes,just wasn't expecting that"

"Well it's going to be a little ruff"

She thrusts into her causing her to dig her nails into her back with every gasps as her vagina gets accustomed to the sixe of her strap. It gives her pain but also a sense of pleasure as she feels her nails scratch her back,this makes her thrust in harder and faster,earning her screams from Thandi and she can't help but get wetter everytime she screams out her name inbetween her heavy breathing and screams,she feels her grip tighten on her and her nails dig deeper into her back as she screams

" I'm coming....shit!shit!shiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

All that can be heard is heavy interrupted breathing as Thandi removes the strap,whispers in her ear "i wanna cater to you now" she squats down inbetween her thighs and let's her tongue do the work,moving it up and down her slit,before using a finger to separate her labias and slurp up her vaginal juices,inserting a finger she goes in and out,picking up the pace with every movement,she can't help but feel herself get wet all over again as she finger fucks Les. She removes her fingers,sucking on them before she inserts her tongue into her,moving it in and out,making it "vibrate" in her she smiles as Les moves her pelvis up and down,sideways,enjoying what she was doing.

"Don't tease me Tee.......eat that pussy"

She does as she's told and earns moans from her,if she only knew how horny i get everytime i make her moan Thandi thinks,she's startled out of her thoughts as an orgasm rips through Les,who starts moaning and cussing. This is Thandi's favourite part about their sexual escapade,knowing that she can make her baby cum,she's not bad for an amateur she thinks.

"Are you sure,I'm the only female you've had sex with cause i'f swear i got head from a pro"

"You so silly" she blushes "let's take a shower together since you've made me late for work"

"Don't act like you wasn't enjoying that, you'll probably be like 15 minutes late"

"You know i hate even being a minute late,i like to be on time Les"

"There's nothing wrong with being a little late bunny"

"About that,why do you call me bunny"

"Don't take this the wrong way but......you're like my energizer bunny,when I'm around you i feel so energectic,like i could conquer the world and all that life throws at me as long as you're by my side beautiful"

"Why would i take that in a wrong way bby,I'm happy i make you feel that way"

"Gimme a kiss"

They kiss and head into the shower,soaping each other down and rinsing each other off,while stealing kisses here and there

"I love kissing you,i could never get tired of your lips Les"

"Kissing you is very nice,and the rest of you is paradise🎶" Les sings as they walk out of the shower,getting dressed.

"You play too much....don't fetch me after work,I'll be going home to fetch the twins"

"So you don't want me meeting your kids?"

"No Les it's not like that"

"What's it like,cause this is the 1st i hear of your kids visiting and then you tell me,i shouldn't vome with you"

"Les i have a lot to explain to them and they're still young i don't want to confuse them"

"Are you saying I'll be a bad influence to your kids,me being a lesbian ain't good enough to be introduced to them"

"No baby that's not what I'm saying,it'sjust too soon for all 3 of you and i don't want to overwhelm you and chase you away baby"

"Let me decide when it is or is not soon for me to meet your kids and they'll probably understand our relationship without you even saying shit.....but it's cool,do it your way Tee"

"Les listen..."

"I think you've reached your destination,you're already late for work"

"Lesego please"

"Thandi,I'm late for my photoshoot,so please just get out"

Thandi feels the tears sting her eyes as she tries to hold them back,feeling like she's been punched in the chest,struggling to breathe she feels a tear run down her cheeck,she quiclky wipes it away and gets out. Les having noticed her tears,tries to stop her but she's already out the car and into Sids arms as she saw them drive in and waited for her,she hugs her and angrily stares at Lesego as she drives off.

"Just my luck,you push her into the hands of the one nigga who wants your woman Les,how could've you been so dumb"she sighs

THANDI

"It's okay to want to be sure about someone before introducing your kids to them,your girl should understand that and it doesn't matter if you're in a homosexual or heterosexual relationship,you don't want to be introducing your kids to every Tom,Dick and Harriet"

I've been listening to Sid preach to me about how I'm right and Les is wrong and how i should stop worrying about her and do what's best for me and my kids,which I'm going to do as soon as i knock off work. Can't wait to go see my baby,my little Tinashe and Nkosinathi
(both names have the same meaning,Tinashe is Swahili for God is with us and Nkosinathi is Zulu for God is with us)

"Hey are you even listening to a word I'm saying?!"

"Yes Sid,i heard you and I'll think about it,but it's time fir me to head to my mother's and fetch my little angels"

"You need to stop messing with idiots like Les and get it on with a real woman like me"

"Sidney, i do not date colleague's,so give it up"

"You and your damn rules,just let me love you girl."

"Bye Sid,see you Monday"

This girl doesn't understand how much i love her,how much better for her i am than that supermodel idiot Lesego. She deserves so much better and I'll show her I'm better suited for her and she'll forget about her no dating colleague's rule.