CHAPTER 8

Thandi

It's been 2 months since me and Les have been dating and everything has been so amazing,never thought i would be so inlove with a female,if anyone had told me 3 months ago I'd be dating a female,I would have laughed in their faces.

I love everything about her,she's loving in every way possible and makes me feel beautiful and important and I can't even mention the sex,it's out of this world,dang! She pays detail to every part of my body,I have sensitivity in places I never thought I had,my whole body seems to be an orgasmic zone when she touches me.

I used to hate it when a guy would give me head but her's is out of this world,I swear her tongue is magical. And the best part about it all is that she praises my sex game,I still don't believe her though,think she's trying to boost my confindence,after all she's been with the best and I'm just a newbie in this game.

"T,are you hearing anything I'm saying to you"

"Yes I heard you Sid,I'll help you with the delivery. She's lucky we are at work,otherwise I would have smacked her for cheating on you,getting pregnant and coming ro your workplace to have her baby"

"You crazy Thandi,you know she stays around here,obviously she had to deliver in this hospital and I don't think she could plan that I'd be her midwife,it was just fate,she was shocked and embarrased when she saw I'd be helping her deliver,now don't do anything stupid. I have forgiven her anyway,she lost the best and she knows it now"

"You're a bigger man than I,don't think I'd be that forgiving but you're right she lost 1"

They high five and leave the cafeteria since their lunch break was over. Thandi takes over Sid's patient and helps her with her delivery while Sid attends to Thandi's patients.

"So what will you name the baby Ms.Donna?"

"I think I'll name her Sidney,after someone I hurt badly when all she did was love me,I'll never make it up to her but I'll raise my daughter in a way I know she would have. She was a good woman and I was just selfish and stupid."

"I'm sure it ain't all that bad"

"Sorry for dropping my shit all on you but I'm here having his child and he does'nt even care,I had to call an ambulance to get me here when he's well off and could have brought me here or taken me to a private hospital,before Sid found out about us,he used to promise me the world and I was caught up in his lies I was even rude to Sid when she would try talking to me and asking if me and the baby were ok.
I actually told her to fcuk off once when she bumped into at a mall asking how I was and saying she cared about me even though I hurt her and I was rude to her cause I was fooled by him,I hope she forgives me for everything"

"Knowing Sid she forgave you the day you cussed her out,she is not the type to hold grudges,that is why I love her,she is a good friend"

Thandi leaves for Sid's cubicle and finds her standing next to her cubicle,listening to what Donna was saying.

"I guess you heard all that"

"Yeah,I feel bad for her but I guess you reap what you sow"

"Yeah,let's go register this birth sexy"

"I thought you said name calling is not professional"

"We can bend the rules for today"

They both laugh and continue with other deliveries,until the night nurses come on duty and take over.

LESEGO/LES/SEGO

Lesego is hanging with her friends,Sade and Sthe at her place,smoking and drinking and just being foolish.

"So when is ms.thickums coming over Les,you got yourself one sexy mama there,I'd love to hear her scream my name,you know 'SADE"

"The only name she screams and will always scream is Lesego,you punk ass,that's my future wife you're talking about Sade"

"That's not what Lisa's been saying on social media" Sthe says

"What!,what is she saying?"

"That you two are happier than ever and she posted pictures of you in that adidas shoot and you two seemed real cosy" Sthe

Les has'nt been on social media in a while and Sade hands her phone to scroll through her instagram pictures and finds that she was tagged in photos by Lisa and they looked incriminating if you didn't know the story behind them.

"She said she was feeling cold during the shoot and I was just keeping her warm,should have known she was up to no good,"

"Well you'll have to warn ms.thickums before she sees them"

"Told you to stop calling my wife that,Sade"

"You're serious about this girl Les" Sthe

"Yes Sthe,you should find yourself a woman and stop running around with these club hoes"

"You know me Les, I'm not the committing type,I suck a pussy,fcuk a pussy,leave it there,like Wayne"

"You stupid Sthe" Les and Sade say in unison and laugh.

They continue talking and smoking,till it's time for Les to fetch Thandi from work. Sthe and Sade beg to go with her and she agrees. It's a 30 minute drive to Thandi's work place.
They find her waiting outside with Sid,who hugs Thandi goodbye and bumps into Les and walks to her car,driving off.

"What's her problem?"

"I don't know,now gimme a kiss"

They kiss till Sade and Sthe scream at them to get a room. They let go of each other,laugh and head to Les's car. Thandi greets them both and Sthe asks who that was who bumped into Les.

"She's Sidney,she works with me"

"What's her problem with Les,are you sleeping with her or something"

Sade smacks Sthe on the shoulder

"ouch,that hurts. What's wrong with me asking her question,I want to know what's the deal with her co-worker"

"Shutup Sthe" Les yells

"It's okay baby,she's right"

"She's right,wtf! You're sleeping with her T!"

"No,Les,what do you take me for,I meant she's right for asking.... To answer your question Sthe,I'm not sleeping with her and she's asked me out before but I don't date colleagues and women."

"OH,you don't date women,what am I Thandi"

"My woman and I only have the hots for you"

"Better!"

They kiss while Sthe and Sade scream at Les to keep her eyes on the road,they're too young to die.
They all laugh and drive home.

Thandi's spending the night at Les's place,Sade is spending the night at Sthe's since they'll be driving her off to the airport. They get to Les's house,get into Sthe's car and drive off. Les locks the house and runs upstairs to find Thandi in the shower and joins her.

"You wanna be starting something,you can't finish"

"Is that a challenge,i finish everything I start beautiful"