CHAPTER 17

THANDI

I swear we've been at it since we got here,for 2 days all we've done is fuck eat and sleep.We did it in the shower,the bed,the floor,the kitchen. Anywhere Les felt like,we did it there. How can a person have so much appetite for sex,I know we hadn't done in 3 weeks but you'd swear ot was 3 years the way she wouldn't let me rest more than 4 hours.

It was as if she was a dog in heat. Don't get me wrong i love sex but I need to rest. She actually said it's all my fault cause she's never been so sexually attracted to any woman like she is to me. It turns me on,must knowing that i turn her on like I do but I'm glad she's taking me home now,maybe i can get enough rest before work tomorrow. I'm exhausted but just looking at her makes me want to jump her bones. God I love this woman.

"What are you smiling about,I hope it's not another woman.....or man"

"I'm just thinking about this sexy lady I was just with in Sandton,just thinking about how much I'm inlove with her"

"She's must be doing something right,if she can make you smile and glow like that just by a mere thought"

"Yes,you're perfect baby,perfect for me and I'm lucky to have met you. I believe now what they mean when they say ,God always has something greater planned when he removes something from your life. I love you Lesego Omar"

"I love you more Thandiwe Omar"

Thandi raises her right eyebrow at Les

"What is it too soon?"

"Yes,let's just enjoy us for now,we'll discuss changing surnames in the far future"

"I've never met a woman afraid of marriage like you. Every girl dreams of her ideal wedding,what happened to you"

"I was too concerned about learning to stretch my legs like Jean-Claude Van Damme to play house and dream of weddings. I was a serious tomboy as a little girl"

"Ayi,okay. We're home. Let's go"

They get off,walking into the building. Walking up to the 4th floor. All the way Les has been thinkong of how to tell Thandi about Cape Town,everything is so great between them,he doesn't want to mess it up or worse lose the woman she's head over heels inlove with,she doesn't think she could survive that loss. No matter how strong she is,she lost her family and found Thandi who has turned her life around and her life used to be cloudy but with her it's sunny skies everyday.

No matter how badly things are going,she knows talking to her makes it all better. She has never been this happy in a long time. She's never wanted a woman,sexually and emotinally and Thandi arouses her in ways she never thought possible and no matter how much she has fucked up,she can't lose the only woman she wants to be with,grow old with,fight with and make-up with. But she has to keep it 100 💯 with her and it starts now.

"Bunny..come sit down,I want to talk to you"

"Yeah,I'm coming...just let me..."

"No Tee,now I can't wait another second,this shit is hard"

"Ok...why you so serious baby,it can't be that bad"

"Tee,baby...I need to tell you the truth. I kept waiting for the right time but there's no right time,soon it will be too late"

"Baby whatever it is,I promise to be understanding"

"Tee please let me say what I have to say before I chicken out"

Lesego paces up and down then sits down,cupping Thandis hands into hers placing them on her knees. She begins to tell Thandi about everything that happened in Cape Town from their arrival in Cape Town and how she ended up sleeping with Lisa the night before she came back home.

Thandi is quiet not saying a word,as she holds back her tears,she slowly slides her hands out of Lesegos and stands up to move away from her as the tears roll down her cheeks,she looks at her with hurt and sadness. Her eyes look empty and all the love drained out of them. All she saw was hurt.

It killed her knowing that she was the reason she was in tears and the cause of all her pain. Thandi stands up,moving away from her slowly reversing away from where they were seated. Les tries to get hold of her hands bit she pulls them away by now they're both in tears. Thandi for the hurt and betrayal she was feeling,Les being the reason for her tears.

"I'm going to need you to leave Lesego"

"Baby,wait,please listen don't do this. I swear it meant nothing. I was thinking of you the whole time. It only happened once I swear. Tee please don't do this;baby I love you, you love me. I need you"

"Please leave Lesego"

"Baby listen...."

She's cut off by a screaming Thandi,telling her to leave. She gets off of her knees,as she had sonehow knelt down in front of Thandi when she started begging her to not chase her out.. she leaves but not before telling her she loves her.

Thandi locks her door as soon as she leaves,sitting on the couch putting her face in her palms and sobbing quietly.

LESEGO

still in tears she knocks on Vanessas door,needing someone to talk to and since Vanessa is the nearest she decides to talk to her even though she'll tell her she deserves it. She knocks and some lady opens the door while talking to Vanessa,with her head turned that Les could only see her hair,but she seemed quite familiar. She's still wondering who it could be when she finally turns her head to Lesegos shock.

"Sis" says the lady shocked to also see Lesego after such a long time. Since she was 18,that's how long it's been.

Lesego pushes the door and barges in calling Vanessa.

"What is she doing here Nessa,why is this woman in your place" Les screams

"Les come down,she needed a place to stay and she came here. I told her to come here"

"Why didn't her mother and father find her accomodation if she needed a place to stay.You're supposed to have my back and not talk to these people who disowned their own blood" Les shouts

"Just hear her out Les please cuz calm down,she's sorry"Nessa

"Look Jess"

her sister tries to talk to her bit she gives her a glare that she decides not to say anything further.
Thandi had heard the commotion and called Vanessa to ask if all was well,Vanessa asked her to come try calm her down after she explained what was happened and she had just got in when Les started verbally attacking who she guessed to be her older sister.

"Don't you dare call me your sister and don't ever call me Jess,you had your chance to protect and defend me when your mom and dad disowned me and threw me out of the house and I had to fend for myself, while you guys were leaving lavishly. If grandma hadn't taken me in,who knows where I'd be today. So i don't want to hear a word that comes out of your mouth. You're all dead and you Nessa,thanks now I know who's side you're on."

"Les wait,it's not like that. You have to understand"

Les turns to leave when she sees Thandi by the door. She walks over to her and hugs her. Sho hugs back. The way Les was looking she knew that she needed her to be her shoulder to cry on right now and she could offer that for the time being. No matter what just happened between them.

She knew she loved Les and they're going to work it through but right now,she needs to work through her issues with ber family and she was going to hold her hand through it.