CHAPTER 21

"I love you Thandi,forever and always"
I wake up just as we're about to kiss. The dream felt so real though,I can even smell her scent even now. Damn I miss her that much,I should be spending my vacation time with her,not crying myself to sleep because it hurts so bad. I cried for hour's last night it took everything in me to get up and get into bed,I felt weak that I just undressed and got into bed,still crying.
I cried myself to sleep. But it's a new day and I need to get up shower and look forward to the future. I try to get off the bed but I feel something on my waist.

"Wtf!!"

She's in my bed with her hand around my waist. How can I not feel her next to me,was I that deep in my thoughts. Argh,this is all Linda,she probably opened for her with the spare key. Ohhh I hate her sometimes. I begin to stare at her in her sleep.
She looks so peaceful in her sleep,with her inviting lips. She has tear tracks on her left eye,trailing towards her ear but she still looks so beautiful,it fascinates me how her tears leave a trail when she doesn't wipe them off. I hear noise downstairs. Linda must be up.

"Why did you let her into my bed?"

"Good morning to you Thandi,I slept well thanks for asking,though the baby won't stop kicking"

"I'm sorry morning Linda,morning junior,we must have ourselves a soccer player in there" she says while talking to Linda's now 6 month belly.

"Was I supposed to let her sleep outside your bedroom"

"She'd still be inside,I don't care where you let her sleep,you should have left her out in the cold for all I care but not next to me"

"Now you know you don't mean that Tee"

"How do you know what I mean"

"I know you two are madly inlove with each other and I know she's done some hurtful shit but baby that's part of relationships. I'm not saying what she's done is excusable but just hear her out Tee"

"I've been through this with Neo,accepting his excuses for cheating everytime,only for him to cheat again. I won't go through this with Les,if this fat pussy (Linda laughs) ain't good enough for her then she can have Lisa's and all her other model girlfriends pussies. I'm done giving people chances. I should have just called it quits when she told me she cheated the first time. Once a cheater always a cheater"

Lesego comes down. Dressed. She greets them,only getting a reply from Linda,while Thandi just looks at her up and down. She thanks Linda for letting her sleep over and Linda walks her to the door.

"You're wrong for that Tee,she's trying"

"I got an ice box where my heart used to be" she sings Omarion-ice box

as Linda laughs when she's interrupted by her phone ringing. It's Lola calling,asking to meet her for dinner at an italian restaurant in town at 20h00 tonight,she'll send a cab over for her.

"You need to get over this driving phobia Tee" Linda says "you need to get a drivers licence we can't drive you around all the time."

"Oh...really. I don't need you to drive me around"

"I didn't mean it like that but hun,you have to learn how to drive eventually"

Thandi knows that her friend is telling the truth and she really needs to learn how to drive for her and her kids sake and now that her and Lesego are over,she really needs to learn how to drive.
But what's troubling her now is why Lola would want to have dinner with her at that fancy restaurant,whatever she wants to tell her must be important. Let me help Linda clean up before I go back to my place,I'm glad Ken will be home tonight. Don't get me wrong I enjoy our sleepovers and as much as her beds are comfortable I always miss my own bed. I just love it that much lol.