Chapter 9: My Best friend ?

Baekhyun secretly glared at Chanyeol as he is being treated by him. Chanyeol did not noticed the intensity of that stare as he cheerfully pasted a smiley cute designed band aid at the cheek. Chanyeol looked at his friend and said," All done. Ahhhh I can't help it but to put that on you. You look all cute now."

Baekhyun forced out a fake smile and said," Thanks."

Chanyeol's cheerfulness disappeared as he said," Don't do that."

Baekhyun averted his gaze from the serious Yoda and replied," What?"

Baekhyun just continued looking away and showing off his fake smile. Chanyeol looked at him in a more intense manner and said," Don't smile like that. I know that you are faking it."

After that statement, Baekhyun's smile dissapeared. Chanyeol looked around to see if the other two are around. The coast is clear for him and so he continued," What secrets are you hiding? I know you are hiding something. When Kai came clear of his true family background is, I felt at ease. However, with you."

Baekhyun gave out a long sigh. He looked at the floor and closed his eyes.

Should I tell him?

Is the only thing that he could think of. But then again, Chanyeol is already the prime suspect of the case. However, on the other side, he has an alibi. Chanyeol was with him on the night of the murder and also all the cases that have been happening, he is either here or with his other friends.

So it is not him.

Baekhyun then open up his mind further which made him remember one of the statements of Dr Zhang's reports.

It is a high possibility that there are two murderers.

Baekhyun then tapped his finger on the table. Meanwhile, Chanyeol just watched his friend's weird actions but he doesn't know that Baekhyun is on full detective mode. Baekhyun smiled as he find out about the other statement that he had seen in the reports.

However, the murders have been too similar to conclude that it is done bt two people.

Baekhyun had a eureka moment. He stood up with genuine smile. Baekhyun them asked Chanyeol," Chanyeol ah, Is there any chance that there has been any hacking on your social media or chatting site accounts?"

Chanyeol was shocked at the question. What Baekhyun asked is spot on. Chanyeol's LINE account has been mysteriously hacked and he had been trying to deal with it for a month or so. Chanyeol nods his head and said," How did you know?"

Baekhyun lied," Xiumin hyung told me that you kept tapping your phone and I guessed the rest."

But in Baekhyun's head, he is silently tormenting the culprit for framing Chanyeol and he knew now that the culprit is closer than he thinks. He knows of this and yet how is he going to convince that Kris that Chanyeol is not the killer. He mentally prepares evidence that Chanyeol is not the real thing. He then began to ask Chanyeol of where he was when the killings happened.

Later, in the night , Kim Jongdae or known by his prominent name, Chen. He is wearing is usual clothes and his snap back. The definition of casual clothes to him is a black shirt with a matching skinny jeans. Not to forget his new sky blue, pinked sleeved baseball jacket. He also just bought his red snap back that is expensive that the price has to kept as secret. Well, that is expected from a rich CEO teenager who just want some style. He is standing outside a building that is actually where the two detectives work at. He needs to see Kris to give the latest update. He just discovered the location and probably,  the real culprit. He had no choice but to give it asap. Even though it is like almost midnight and a teenager like him shouldn't wander around at this time.