Chapter 2: Special Treatment

Baekhyun is strolling in the hospital, trying to find Dr Zhang's office. Honestly, this is his first time going to Dr Zhang's office as usually Kris is the one who go. It has been a
three days since Lee Seulbi died. There is also a second victim Park Soo Kwang. Same school as Seulbi. However, he is a year older.

After half an hour, he finally found Dr Zhang's office. He nervously knocked the door. The door opened and revealed Dr Zhang. He smiled at Baekhyun, revealing his nice, deep dimples. He said," It is nice to see you here. Come in." Baekhyun entered his office. His office is not big or small with a simple modern interior. He sat at the black leather sofa and in front of him is a glass coffee table with a flower vase to decorate it. Dr Zhang served Baekhyun a cup of coffee before sitting down at the sofa in front of him.

Baekhyun took a sip of the coffee and said," Dr Zhang, Nice office." Dr Zhang smiled and said," Thank you and please call me Lay. Or Lay hyung. I'm older than you based on your profile Kris hyung gave me." Baekhyun was rather shocked that the fact Kris gave a profile update to Dr Zhang or Lay. Baekhyun passed Dr Zhang a big brown envelope. Dr Zhang opened it and looked at the sheets of paper that caught his interest. Dr Zhang sighs and sets the documents on the coffee table. Dr Zhang leaned back at the chair and muttered depressingly," Another student. Same school."

Baekhyun said sadly," He is found in his room. His mom is really shocked when she found him hanging up at his room. Dead. We have concluded that it is suicide but Kris hyung want you to check, to be sure." Dr Zhang smiled and said," Okay I'll do it. I'll call you when I find something." With that, Baekhyun stood up, bowed and leave.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yeonhee dragged Sarang to a certain place, A cafe. They both are all dressed up nicely. Yeonhee is treating her sister to a cafe, to celebrate Sarang's success in being in the top five. They entered the cafe and found a man, who just finished clearing a table, welcomed the twins warmly. " Welcome. What can I do for you two ladies in such a fine afternoon?"

The man escort the twins to the bar. The man when to his station at the back of the bar and asked," Now, what can I do for you two?" Yeonhee smiled and said," Gave us your nicest coffee here." The man smiled and said," Um... That can be hard."

Just then, someone familiar sat down beside Sarang and said," Xiumin hyung, Stop playing around. Three Cappuccino." Sarang turn and saw her classmate, Do Kyungsoo. He turned and said," My treat. Take this as a reward for you making to the top ten Cheon Sarang." Yeonhee then fake coughed which made Kyungsoo said, " And you too Yeonhee. But you are welcome to pay for your own coffee." Yeonhee sighs and thought You are really cold to every girl except for my sister.

Xiumin served the coffee and said," Here you go. To the most beautiful ladies." Kyungsoo on the other hand glared at Xiumin a little before casually drinking his coffee. Xiumin then on the TV. Coincidentally, the NEWS is on. But what really caught their attention is the devastating news.

17 year old, Lee Seulbi is found dead in the near by forest near the outskirts of the city. She was found by a police officer who is coincidentally patrolling the area.

The police are concluding that it is suicide as no deep wounds nor any muder weapon is found. The cause of death is still unknown and it is currently under investigation.

However, there is another student found dead this early afternoon. 18 year old, Park Soo Kwang was found dead in his room by his mother, Park So Young. Park So young is currently in no condition to be interrogated by the police due to the shock she received when she found her son, dead. Park Soo Kwang was found hunged by his neck a few feet above ground. It was concluded as suicide but the police is doubting that fact because the two students Lee Seulbi and Park Soo Kwang are from the same high school.