Chapter two - She's My Sister You Idiot!

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter two

ZACH'S P.O.V

I shouted Madison's name and I swear she said she was downstairs, so I'm assuming she's in the living room?

I check but no she wasn't there, all I saw was Ryder sitting on the couch, once I saw him I gave him a man hug.

"Hey, you haven't seen Madison anywhere have you?"

He shook his head.

I nodded she's probably upstairs in her room talking to Chloe now, I would check on her but I don't want to disturb anything.

MADISON P.O.V

I was on my chair and eating ramen noodles, placed my ramen noodles on my desk, I had an incoming Skype call from Chloe, I accepted it.

"Hey Chloe!" I smiled, I grabbed my ramen noodles and shoved it in my mouth, I absolutely loved this, I could even live on this no kidding. I probably don't look the best right now, since Chloe's looking at me weirdly.

"Hey Maddy" she drawled out, still looking at me eat.

"Sorry" I said grabbing a napkin and started patting it around my mouth.

"Anyway, tell me everything about your trip, did you meet any cute guys?" Chloe asked she seemed interested and obviously she'd ask me if I saw any cute guys.

"There wasn't any cute guys there" I said. "Plus we didn't really go out much"

"So your saying you stayed there for 2 weeks and you didn't meet any cute guys?"

I simply nodded.

Chloe raised her eyebrow at me, and shook it off.

"Anyway what are you up to now?"

"Nothing much" I then realized Ryder's here. "Well there is something"

"What is it!" she demanded.

"Well Ryder's here at my house, but before you say anything, he's probably here to see my brother, so I don't have to go so crazy over it, I mean he barely even knows my name"

"Shouldn't waste your time for a guy like that, unless if you can change him" I nodded Chloe was right.

"And don't forget Maddy he's the popular guy in Bradford High School, and along with your brother"

I sighed. "Yeah"

When I first met Ryder was when we moved here which has been nearly 6 years ago, I immediately fell in love with him, his bedroom room window was right across mine, I could or he could go into each others room by hanging on to the branches. Once me and Zach started Bradford High School Zach became friends with Ryder and Zach started becoming popular, Ryder never noticed me at all, I didn't really care. I started finding out what he does to girls and well I kind of stopped liking him, but the good thing is that he doesn't even know me, and even notice me. He started coming to our house a lot but it didn't really affect me until now, it's been 1 year he hasn't came over here, and now he's bothered to show up. I've seen him at school and all the girls fall for his charms which sometimes I get jealous of, and I hate what he does to girls, he just does his charms and has sex with her at night and in the morning he's gone and on to a different girl.

"Earth to Madison?!" Chloe shouted through the screen.

I blinked a couple of times.

"Huh?" I came back to realization. "Sorry I was thinking."