Chapter twenty one - Making Him Jealous

Lucas on the side :) Played by Nic Westaway

chapter twenty one – Making him jealous

“Madison, wake up.” I heard a voice calling me.

I groaned and grabbed a pillow and put it over my head. “Leave me alone!”

I heard giggles that sounded from a little girl. I felt someone pulling pieces of my hair, which hurt.

This time I woke up.

Who is it that keeps on bothering me?!

I removed the pillow from my head and got up, my hair all over the places.

Mia.

I haven’t seen her for ages, her brown hair was plaited, I think she likes plaited hair. She was wearing a light blue dress.

I smiled she looked so cute, I pinched the bridge of her nose which caused her to giggle. “How are you?” I asked.

She smiled. “I’m fine.” She came closer to me. “Can you play Barbie dolls with me?” she asked sweetly as her brown eyes popped out with looked so sweet and cute!

I smiled. “Of course I will.”

She jumped in excitement. “Just let me get changed first.” She nodded and quickly ran to the door.

“Ryder,” I saw him leaning against the door, both hands in his pockets, my breathing hitched when I saw him.  “Madison said she’s going to play Barbie dolls with me.” She said excitedly while Ryder crouched down Mia’s level and picked her up.

How long was he standing there for?

“Is that so?” he asked her. “Mind if I join?” my eyes were wide open, why does Ryder want to get closer to me? I feel so uncomfortable around him, he makes me feel so nervous.

“But you never play Barbie dolls with me.” Mia responded. I cracked up a smile.

I stood up this time. “Exactly, so Ryder it will only be me and Mia playing.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. 

He put Mia down as he came over to me, I felt nervous and put my arms down, still trying to look confident. “Oh really, I don’t think it’s your choice to what I chose to do.”

“You’ve never played Barbie’s, why do you want to start playing now?” I asked confidently.

He cocked his head on a side while crossing his arms over his chest. He looked at me up and down while smirking, I blush as he does that.

“Princess,” it felt so long it hadn’t called me Princess. “You do realise what your wearing right now is a huge turn on for me.” I furrowed my eyebrows, I looked down and saw my shorts were rising up showing more of my tanned legs and my top was showing of bit of my black lace bra. I blushed and quickly button up my top and looked away.

“Shut up Ryder!”

He chuckled and walked closer to me. “Don’t worry ‘wife to be’ I’ll see a lot more when were married.” My breathing hitched and I looked down going red, how could he even say that?

I pushed his chest which caused him to stumble backwards a little. “Go away!”

He chuckled and quickly pulled my waist as I crashed in to his chest. “Never, I promised your dad that I won’t ever leave your side.” I looked into his eyes, I couldn’t read what he was thinking but we just kept staring at each other’s eyes.

I looked down. “Maybe you should stop.”

He let go which caused me to look at him, he looked slightly angry but I couldn’t tell if he was angry or hurt? “I’m not going to leave you Madison, I told you I won’t ever leave your side. One of the most important things in relationship is trust. And your not trusting me right now.” He said looking hurt he then left leaving me standing alone. I looked down, maybe I was overreacting. Ryder was trying, he was trying to change but that still doesn’t mean I like him.