Chapter seven - Family Dinner

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Cover made by ~ Hilostmemonkey she is absolutely talented!

Chapter seven 

"It's nothing dad, you know they make up stuff that isn't real." I said casually. 

Dad nodded and put his hand on his chin, while mum went to the kitchen and got some food out.

"Aren't you with Alex?" dad asked.

"I broke up with him when summer started." I mumbled.

Mum suddenly came running over to my side and pulled me into a hug which surprised me.

"Oh honey why didn't you tell me anything?" she asked, I pulled away from the hug.

I shrugged. "I didn't think it was big deal, so I didn't tell anyone about this," mum nodded.

Dad stood there awkwardly, this time I rolled my eyes at dad. "Dad it's not like it was big deal."

Dad blinked and began to speak.

"I know sweetheart, but please next time be careful these tabloids are everywhere," he warned and I nodded in response. "I would tell you to stay inside for time being but I knew you wouldn't like that." Of course I wouldn't like that, my whole social life is outside, even though it's not really fun or interesting.

"Honey." mum called my name, I was spacing out and I really need to stop doing that.

"Yes mum?"

"What were you doing at the cafe with Alex and Ryder anyway?" I knew one of them would ask me this question, I was just hoping they wouldn't ask me this.

"Alex said he wanted to tell me something so we both met at the cafe, but then we saw Ryder and Rebel they noticed we were here so Ryder came to our table and started talking to us, and that's probably when the picture was taken of the three of us," both of my parents nodded, I wonder why Ryder was even trying to talk to us in the first place?.

"Okay honey I think you've explained enough, now go freshen up we're going out with the Black's." I nodded and headed upstairs, I took out a white lace dress that hugged my body and I headed for the shower.

Once I finished having a shower I looked at myself in the mirror the dress wasn't that bad on me, my paired it with my black wedges, I blow dried my hair and curled it.

I looked alright, I couldn't care less about what I look like, I just hope I looked presentable.

"Hurry up!" Zach called outside my room, I sighed.

"I'm done, I just need to put this necklace on." Once I put the necklace on, I went downstairs once again were late and the Black's made it to the restaurant early.

I looked at Zach, he was just wearing a normal shirt and a blazer over it and some jeans, didn't look half bad.

"Madison and Zach you guys look great, now we better go or else we'll be late."

"Mum were already late, there already there." I sighed getting inside our limo, mum and dad sat next to each other while me and Zach sat next to each other.

Mum was wearing a elegant dress she had necklace around her neck and bracelets and earrings on, dad was wearing a suit and that's all I'm going to explain because he looked posh and well presentable.

The car stopped and dad went outside first and took my mum's hand and we all came outside, we went inside the restaurant which was obviously going to be expensive.