Chapter four - The Kiss,Phone Number and Locked In School

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter four 

What the hell am I doing, get hold of yourself Madison your kissing Ryder are you even aware of that?! I immediately pulled away.

"What the hell!" I seethed.

All he did was smirk, why did he even kiss me from the start? it didn't feel right, it felt great but it felt as if he was forcing himself on me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I spoke.

He grinned. "I was wondering if you had any feelings for me, that's why I kissed you, clearly you do," he smirked. I looked away clearly embarrassed.

"I do not have any feelings for you!" I yelled at this face.

He looked amused. "Really then why did you kiss me?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Because you kissed me first!" I shouted, I was obviously nervous around him. My heart was Beating really fast, both of us shouting at each other every minute we both were standing closer our bodies nearly pressed against each other's.

"Well you could of just pushed me away! It's not that hard." he shouted back, but he slightly grinned he was a obviously finding this amusing, I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you really wanted to know if I had any feelings for you, you could of just asked it's not that hard." I mimicked him, but god it wasn't that hard!

He grabbed me by the waisted which surprised me. I crashed on to his chest, my eyes widen at how close we were and also because he looked at me in the eye and never looked away.

"Go on a date with me." he said still looking at me, he chuckled by my expression.

"N-no" I stuttered and moved backwards.

He smirked. "And why not." he said moving forward, which caused me to move backwards this carried on until I felt my back pressed against a brick wall.

"B-because I don't want to, plus you said you were taken." I defended myself.

"Come on Princess you and I both know you that you want to go on a date with me, so why are you backing out?"

Truth is yeah I want to go out with him on a date but I just don't like his reputation and to what he does to girls, that's why I'm saying no and having trouble saying no.

"Because I don't like you!" I shouted. This time he slightly frowned and came closer to me and whispered something in my ear.

"You know that's a lie," he whispered, I shivered at the sound of this voice, I groaned.

God he even has a cocky whisper!

I pushed his Chest, to my disappointment he didn't move, he chuckled.

"I told you I don't like you, I told you that I didn't want to go on a date with you, now I'm telling you that you never been rejected by a girl have you, but guess what, you have to accept that you have been rejected!" I poked his chest, I was about to leave but he caught my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

"Why are you saying no?" He seemed upset, just for a second I felt like hugging him and telling him that I was kidding but he quickly added a smirk.

"Because I'm not interested, now bye." I said walking away.

"Wait!" He said blocking my way, I sighed. "That's not good enough."

I sighed. "I just don't like what you do to girls okay, and I don't want to go on a date with you because honestly your not my type, you hurt girls feeling I mean you don't even notice them, you only use them for your needs." Okay I lied, maybe I was interested in him but I just don't like what he does to girls.