Chapter fifteen - Just My Luck

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter fifteen

I pushed his chest away from me and tried getting out of his hold which obviously didn't work and I was struggling but he seemed to find that funny, of course he would.

I looked at him and he smirked at me, he was holding my wrist and one arm around my waist, my eyes widen at him.

"Let go of my wrist," surprisingly he did.

He dug his hands inside his pockets and stared at me while smirking.

"What are you staring at me like that for?" I spoke uncomfortably.

He shrugged. "No reason." Of course there's a reason for him to stare at me like that.

I rolled my eyes. I realized that if he helped me do the decoration for Aunts Vicky's wedding then, I'd have to be stuck with him and I don't want that to happen.

"You know you don't have to help doing the planning and decoration and everything else. I can just tell Aunt Vicky your busy with something." I was hoping he'd say, okay because I actually do have plans.

But of course my ways never end how I want them too.

"I already agreed with Vicky, I'm not backing out Princess," he spoke grinning probably by the fact he called me princess. He obviously knows that I don't want him helping out, he just likes and enjoys my discomfort.

He starts walking away, "Call me or text me when we should start planning and get everything ready and hung up." He says not turning he just walked away.

Obviously he's going off to sleep with some slut. I don't even understand why I was angry, but I tried shaking it off.

                                                             ***

I had listed ideas what Aunt Vicky and Brad wanted, maybe I should start getting the stuff sorted so that it won't be left at the last minute. 

I took out my phone from my pocket and decided to call Ryder since he asked me too. 

I texted him telling to come over and help me with the decoration. I sent the text and waited for him to reply.

I waited for ten minutes. Still nothing. I tried calling him but he didn't answer maybe he was sleeping with some slut.

That's it I'm going myself, I took my car keys from the table and didn't bother locking the door since Aunt Vicky would be in her room doing some online shopping and calling the catering. I unlocked my car and started the engine.

                                                              ***

I finished with the shopping and got most of the things. Maybe next time I'll go with Zach only if he has time.

I parked my car in the garage and turned off the engine.

I got out of my car and walked over to the back of the car and opened my boot. 

I started taking in some shopping bags inside the house, I only had a couple of bags left. I went back to the garage and started picking some up.

"Hey," I turned around. "I thought we both were going to get the stuff?" 

I was about to speak but he cut me off. "You could of called or texted me." 

"Oh, I did." I said casually. "I texted you, no reply. Called you, no answer. So I figured you were busy getting laid with some slut, and obviously I wasn't going to call you a thousand times. So I left and went by myself." Anyway his hair could tell that he'd been having sex with some kind of bimbo.