Chapter eight - Ignoring, Assignment, Facebook

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter eight 

I woke up, my mouth was dry and I needed water, I didn't open my eyes fully but I could my hear my mum.

"Look honey she's opening her eyes," her voice mumbled but I could hear her.

I opened my eyes fully and I had a very bad headache, I got up with a help from my mum and dad.

"W-water." I stuttered.

"Zach can you pass me the water?" mum asked.

Zach passed her the water and handed it over to me.

I put my water near the table beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

My mum looked at my dad and Zach then her eyes landed on mine.

"We'll look honey we don't know what exactly happened to you, but we later had a phone call saying your at the hospital, we were worried so much!" my mum began to cry, I was trying so hard not to roll my eyes, there was no point in crying I mean I'm alive.

"Mum you don't need to cry, I'm alive." I smiled, she slightly cracked a smile, dad the comforted her and took her outside so they both could get some food.

I don't even know what happened that night, I don't know who found me or saved me should I say. But when I find that person I should say thank you, if they didn't find me then I would of been dead or even in danger.

Zach stood there awkwardly.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Um...3 days." my eyes widen, three days I was out, geez... what if I was in coma or something?.

"Well umm.. there's someone here." Zach said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Who is it?" I asked.

In a matter of seconds, the door opened and in came Ryder, my widen he looked awful he had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was messy but he still managed to look sexy.

What is he doing here? and what's he holding in that bag.

He eyes were locked with mine, his eyes were filled with happiness as if something he wish for came to true.

"Well I guess this is my que to leave." Zach said awkwardly, I was going to stop him but he had already left.

Now this got even more awkward, he wouldn't say anything and neither would I.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Aren't you gonna sit down next to me." I patted on my bed, he chuckled and came over and sat down.

"You were out for 3 days, I hope your hungry?" I wasn't really hungry, I was more thirsty.

"I'm not hungry." he sighed.

Maybe Ryder knows who saved me last night?.

"Hey Ryder?" he nodded. "Do you know who saved me yesterday?"

He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"It was me." This time I was shocked, why would Ryder save me?.

"How did you find me?"

"I saw you outside."

"Wait did you follow me?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I did, you looked a little off, I came to check on you but when I reached there I saw in the ground and I called the ambulance and I also called your parents."