Chapter three - Welcome Back Students

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Hello lovers I'm here again with a new update I really hope your enjoying this story!, and make sure to vote and comment when you finish reading this chapter!! Xx :D

On the side is I picture I made, it's Madison's Ex boyfriend Alex and Chloe it's a picture when they used to be together that's why I made it!.

Chapter three

I wanted to burst out laughing because Ryder thought me and Zach were girlfriend and boyfriend, how could he even think that I mean we look the same well sort of. Zach and Chloe were still laughing there heads off, tears were steaming down Zach and Chloe's cheeks due to laughing I don't know why they found this really funny?.

I didn't feel like laughing now, I remembered he called me slut just a few minutes ago!, not mention he didn't care to ask me what I was to Zach, 'stupid dickhead' I thought.

I looked at Ryder, and he was already staring at me I gave him a death glare. He looked slightly amused.

"Your his sister?" he asked casually. Zach and Chloe continued laughing, me and Ryder were now in a conversation.

"Yes I am, if you haven't heard" I said bluntly. I really fucking hate him, he seems to be enjoying this. "I can't believe you thought he was my boyfriend, I mean HELLO! We look the same" I said in a obvious tone of voice.

"That is true -" he didn't finish what he was saying because I mumbled something.

"Not to mention I told you but you still didn't believe me." I mumbled, I looked up finding an amused Ryder, I scowled at him.

I can't take it anymore he's already annoying me, I picked up my plate not enjoying my Sunday brunch I headed to the kitchen. I went to the sink and started washing the plates and cups, my hair was in the way I should of tied it up in a ponytail I thought, too late because the soap was in my hands, I tried using my arm to get my hair out of the way didn't really help. I was about to try again but I felt two fingers on my neck moved my hair out of the way, my breathing hitched, I looked at my right of course it was Ryder I don't know why but he looked breath taking he could actually get a job for modelling, I realized I've been staring to long I looked away blushing why does all of sudden he has a affect on me? 'He's always had an affect on you' my subconscious spoke.

"Sorry." I heard Ryder say, I looked at him and he looked like he was telling the truth, I knew he was apologizing for not believing me.

I carried on scrubbing the pan, "It's fine."

I looked to see if he was gone but he was still there leaning against the counter top staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I said uncomfortably.

"How come I've never seen you before," he asked changing the question I asked him not too long ago.

"You have now." I said gesturing to myself.

He rolled his eyes at me. "I mean at school." I wonder why he wants to know now?.

I was still scrubbing the pan. "Well I like to keep to myself." he nodded, he opened his mouth to say something but I spoke before he could. "Don't say you understand, because you don't."

"How did you know I was going to say that?" he asked, I shrugged. "And how do you know if I understand that or not?"

"It's a pretty easy answer, your popular you don't care what's happening around you, you only care about yourself."