22

✨gabey✨: I can't believe that just happened

Charlie👾: yeah...

JoJo👌: oh god.

Charlie👾: what?

JoJo👌: I can hear Dean crying

moose: something bad probably happened

JoJo👌: I'm gonna go talk to him

Jo stood up from where she was sitting in the living room with her mother and walked to Dean's room. She knocked quietly and whispered, "Dean." 

"Go away."

Jo opened the door and peered in at her brother. Dean was a mess, his eyes were red and various things around his room were thrown around. He was sitting against the side of his bed on the floor, running his hands through his hair.

Jo entered the room and closed the door behind her. She sat next to Dean and said, "What happened?" Dean didn't speak. Instead, he held out his phone, which showed messages between him and Cas.

As Jo read them, tears worked into her eyes and she wrapped her arms around her brother. "God, Dean, I'm so sorry." Dean shook his head. "It's my fault. I'm such a dick." 

"No, Dean you're not. You're protective over me and you weren't thinking." Jo said. "I'll talk to Cas, okay? We all will. You two are perfect for each other. When you said you were going to Colorado, that was the happiest I've ever seen you. And when you came back, all that you did was talk to Cas. You're meant to be."

Dean buried his head in his hands. "He hates me." 

"He could never."

Jo gave her brother one last hug, then stood up and walked to her room. She had work to do.