28

angel bean: in the car

demon bean: where are you goin baby

angel bean: to the moon

demon bean: can I come

angel bean: no

HEY GUYS.

the entire exchange between Dean and Cas in this chapter actually happened in real life with two of my friends. My friend Lydia got hit by a car in December and when she was recovered enough to use a phone (like two months ago) she texted her boyfriend Josh a picture of her in the car and the entire conversation happened like above.

This doesn't mean that Cas got hit by a car or anything I just wanted to do this because Josh and Lydia are super cute. Lydia came to Art Club at school last week and we asked her if Josh still wasn't allowed to go to the moon with her and she just gave us a thumbs down and laughed. (She can't talk yet)

One of my other friends, Anna, got a haircut last week and asked Lydia if she liked it. Lydia responded by flipping her off and laughing even more. Josh stayed with his arm around her the entire time and we kept jokingly telling them to stop being cheesy and romantic in front of everyone. (Lydia then flipped all of us off again)

I just wanted to write this because she's really fucking strong and such a fighter and I wanted to tell other people about that.

~Jay