Tyler Cuts Some Wires

Tyler had indeed managed to find the Lab again. He was on the roof, a few minutes after he had landed, some guards had come, but they didn't find him. He had managed to find the same air duct they hadn't used last time they tried an elite heist. Now he was crawling through it, and hating himself at the same time.

    It was a very small air vent, and his panicked thoughts were jumping around his brain while Tyler forced himself not to vomit and just kept squirming along.

    It wasn't long before he came to an air vent, thank goodness. He was stressed at that moment from being in such a claustrophobic space, summoning his claws wasn't hard, he pried it open easily, but as soon as his nails turned into the sharp claws, he felt the choking feeling of the rage crawl up behind it.

    Focus on your friends Tyler, you can't screw this up now. He took a few deep breaths before dropping though the square.

    The ripped prices of metal cut into his skin as he fell to the floor, landing awkwardly and falling to the ground, there was a long scratch in his arm and it was starting to bleed.

    Tyler grunted and forced himself to stand, ignoring the pain, something he was used to by now. He found the control room where Wi and Ryan had done their tricks.

    Speaking of which, he hoped the two younger boys had done the smart thing and found their way home.

    Only this door was locked, by a finger print scanner.

    Tyler realized he would have to cut it up, even then, it still might not unlock.

Out of curiosity, and desperation, he put his forefinger on the scanner, and waited a few minutes.

It beeped.

Tyler Santos flashed above his finger. The door clicked, and swung open, the room was empty.

Why did that work? Was his first thought as he examined the controls inside the room. The seconds thing he realized was his last name. I have a last name.

He swallowed down the momentary surge of emotions and focused on one button.

Emergency evacuate procedure.

Tyler summoned the claustrophobic, panicky feeling he had felt a few minutes ago. It nearly made him vomit, but it worked.

He felt the unstable rage take over as he ripped through all of the controls. Shredding through circuit boards, switches, and metal like it was butter.

All the door flicked open, the alarms went off. The emergency red lights flickered on.

Everyone was free.

__________
I am so evil.

So for some reason, Tyler can open doors in the Lab with his finger prints, which have to be DNA registered, in case you're wondering.

What a twist.