Chocolates and Roses is all it takes

I search around for some flowers, to give to all of the girls. (Trying to get on their good side.) I find a huge field full of beautiful roses and daisy's which I daintily pick. I grab bunches of them and stuff them in a vase I made. I feel like a total prissy girl right now.

I teleport into some random mine and mine some iron and diamond. I really hope they will forgive me.

I'm trying my best... while they don't know.

I search around the mine for awhile, finding nothing. Ah screw it, I'll give them some of my personal stash. Not like they would know.

I automatically teleport back home, rummaging through my chest, trying to find some diamonds.

After a minute of searching, I pull out a stack of diamonds.

"This ought be good." I quietly mumble to myself. I look around for more items, just in case I don't give them enough stuff.

What? I don't really know girls... all I do is kill them... Sounded better when I first thought about it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I manage to scrape up a bunch of flowers, diamonds, armour and XP bottles.

I hope this is enough because this is taking a huge chunk of my stash.

I put them all into my rucksack, and teleport to their coordinates.

I wind up in an underground house with rainbow carpet.

Yup... this is defiantly a girls home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hear a girl scream out, while I hear a "shwing" of a sword.

"Hold up, hold up." I put my hands and and turn around sloppily.

"You...? What are we going to do with you?" I hear Mojo walking into the room in a joking tone.

Good to know we are kind of friends.

"What?" There is an unfamiliar girl following her. Then all of a sudden she goes wide eyed and draws a sword like a ninja. She begins to run towards me with the tip of the sword pointing towards me.

I quickly teleport to dodge the fatal injury.

"KILL HIM!" I hear the unfamiliar voice scream and banter towards her friend.

I sit in a bedroom, filled with chests. I decide not to peak in them, just in case that crazy ding bat tries to attack me some more.

I hear in the the other room,

"Catter, he's surprisingly, a friend... somewhat. Just don't kill him and he won't kill you... Herobrine, get out here." I teleport back, with a sigh. I see the sword still isn't put away.

"What are you doing here? I've got better things to do than waste my time with you." Mojo says with an annoyed voice.

"I'm giving you a treaty, type, thing... here." I give them my satchel and let them slowly open it.

"Holy Notch..." I hear Arrows mutter under her breath.

I flinch at the sound... Notch... it's been awhile... and Steve. I don't remember the last time I've saw him... not ever since he and his village tried to kill me.

"This... this is amazing!" I hear Mojo happily yell, and all of a sudden a force almost knocks me back.

I then realize its Mojo clinging onto me. I'm shocked for a few seconds until I find myself wrapping my arms around her back.