Looting Buddies(Part 1)

"Your eyes! They aren't glowing white!" I yell. The girls don't look back. What is wrong with them? Haven't they noticed what happened to him?

"Turns out, my eyes glow green when I'M SICK! Thanks for the cold." He smiles. I reply with a laugh.

"Well, are you still able to go looting?" I eye all of them, and their eyes pop out of their heads... of course besides Herobrine.

His eyes then turn back to white... what?

"Turns out, I can switch my eye color! Cool huh?" What have I been missing in the past hour? Do I really sleep that heavily?

"Well since we have a new Roomate which obviously means we could use more supplies, how about we go looting... huh?" I eye everyone as they cheer... I thought this would be awesome.

"Good thing we've got Crazy... she's amazing at it!" I brag towards everyone. All she does is shrug it off.

"Get ready. Then we'll go." Arrows says trying to get everyone on track.

They quickly scatter out of my room and get ready by putting in armor, grabbing their best sword and packing needed supplies.

After breakfast we re-check our supplies, making sure we do have everything once again.

"Alright. Everyone all packed up? It's quiet a long journey so we are going to have to sleep somewhere foreign." Catter says reassuringly. We all reply with a small nod of our head.

We go up the flight of stairs and slip out into the daylight. It's warm with a slightly cool breeze. It's beautiful outside.

We venture out West into the desert, trying to get the hardest thing over.

"Not as bad as I thought." Herobrine admits.

"Never was bad... you just kill. We hunt." Arrows jokes, making all of us smile.

"How long does it usually take to find the first house?" He innocently asks.

"About 20 minutes for us. We try to look for fresh footprints." Crazy replies in a matter of fact tone.

"Some are very protected though... watch out for traps. There's a lot of them." Catter reminds us.

"Oh! Remember that one time you got blown up, Mojo?" Arrows reminds me of that dreadful experience.

"Yeah! Tell him the HILARIOUS story!" Crazy blurts out laughing, along with the other girls.

"Alright, alright." *Flashback*

"This way guys." I lead Catter, Crazy and Arrows through a very unfamiliar house we were about to raid.

We quietly tip toe through the hallway which is pitch black. We are unable to find our torches we packed.

After 1 minute of walking in complete darkness, we enter a room that is full of light. In fact it's so bright, we can hardly see. It must've led to the eye blinding desert where the suns beats down on you.

"Stay back. I'll go forward." I take one step into the mysterious room and I hear a click.

"EVERYBODY RUN!" The three girls begin to sprint towards the exit.

Me on the other hand, well he played it smart. The trap consists of TNT and my foot getting caught in a rope, leaving me unable to move.

I watch as the girls run away. Then BOOM!

I'm back home, and all my loot is gone.

*Flashback ends*

"Haha... wow," He smirks, "loser." He nudges me in the arm with his elbow.