Looting Buddies (Part 2)

Arrows POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

These boys are never going to work together ever... will they? But I never expected it, probably them either. It feels weird... just, randomly reuniting with one of your old friends which for the record, we haven't saw for a long, long time.

Sad to say, I might have forgot about him. But now I don't... that's okay... right?

I notice the guys are giving each other DEATHLY stares. I think Dirt and Ethan are just mocking Herobrine though, because when Herobrine looks away, Ethan and Dirt are laughing.

But that's how they always were. Well, that's how DIRT was. Considering we haven't known about Ethan until a few minutes ago.

I seriously wonder how well this is going to work out. I'm not surprised if there is any feuds.

Dirt's POV

I lean over and whisper to Ethan.

"He's practically a damn flashlight." We both laugh and look back at Herobrine.

He shoots us a nasty, angry face and walks closer to Mojo. I see him whisper to her. Her reaction is flicking him in the arm, giving him a annoyed face.

Things are pretty intense right now but I can't help it. I'm a funny guy!

"Mojo, Arrows, Catter, Crazy and Ethan. Set and run?" I ask, relating to when we were younger, we would race each other to the closest house. and I've started do it with Ethan too.

"But there nothing in sight!" I smile at them,

"Go." And I begin jogging forward, all are following besides Herobrine.

Whatever. I've never liked him nor will I ever like him.

They all begin to catch up to me, and Mojo starts to creep up in 1st place.

"Oh no you don't." I shake my pointer finger, and begin to rapidly pick up my pace.

I am now in front of everyone. I begin to hear running steps fade beside one pair. Obviously Mojo.

We have been running for about 5 minutes now and we can't see anyone behind us. I've been sprinting the whole time and so has Mojo.

I can't run anymore but Mojo stops first.

"Ha," I need a few seconds to catch my breath, "I win." I shake my hand wearily in victory.

We are both panting at the same pace. Man, I haven't ran that hard in a long time.

"I wonder... how long... they are going to take." She says breathlessly. They have never been that athletic compared to us.

We pull out some apples and slowly eat them.

"So... its been awhile." We both slightly laugh.

"Yeah. I now have four roommates but I feel like kicking them out... help them make their own home." She tells me annoyed.

"Ha... I'm guessing those guys."

"Mhm... I like my own house." She looks up at me.

"So, who's Ethan?"

"Oh, well I was looking for the main spawn. And I found it, ha... but uh I was PVPing and he just uh, somehow teamed up. Along with his friend." She replies with a "hmm" and bites into her apple.

We sit for awhile before we decide we should probably get some wood for our shelter.

We grab diamond axes and begin to chop all of the trees in sight.