Problems Have Risen

"What the notch have I done!" I yell into my pillow. I breath until the pillow becomes too hot to handle.

"Yeah. What have you done?" The girls say altogether.

"I don't know! I just... told him what I felt! I feel horrible now...." I put the pillow back on my face.

"You feel bad because you still like him." Catter says, trying to hide the tone of a question in it.

"I don't know." I reply with a small shake of my head.

"Do you know anything?" Arrows asks, seriously. Which freaked me out.

I shook my head no again.

"Come ON!" Crazy hits me with a pillow forcefully on my legs.

"Ow!" I fling the hot pillow off of my face.

They all laugh.

Though they stop when they hear a 'shut up' coming from a specific boys room.

"Alright. I'm going outside, I need some air." I say, taking a big deep breath.

I viciously dig in my chest. I need to hunt.

I first put on a helmet. I buckle the ends and pull the straps to make it tight. I then clip it on to the side.

Next I pull on some leggings. Once again, I pull the buckle to tighten it and clip it to the side.

Next my boots, which were simple considering they were slip ons with one button to clip.

Last is my chest plate. The heaviest of them all that hug my chest so tight it's hard to breathe.

"That's not yours." Crazy says. I look down and notice that it has her name engraved on it.

"Oops...." I laugh and pull the chest plate off.

Hey look. A smile.

That smile quickly faded once I was in my full suit with my diamond axe.

I open my door and I cross paths with Herobrine.

Both of our eyes shoot down and I watch him walk into the kitchen while I walk outside.

I wander for a minute until I spot a zombie.

I wait for it to draw nearer until its about 5 feet away from me. I run full force and attack it. Within one swing of my axe, it falls over leaving XP and rotten flesh. I walk past the flesh, disgusted. The smell of it already filled the air.

I collect the XP and refuse to look back.

Once again I wonder. I wound up in the jungle... I had no idea a jungle was near us. Well... maybe it wasn't near. I probably traveled further than I thought.

I put one foot in the jungle. I could already feel it surrounding me. I always had loved the smell of the jungle. It's earthy.

Along the way I spotted a skeleton with a enchanted bow. Hopefully I can claim the bow once I kill it. It would actually be pretty useful in this situation.

I crouch in a tree above it. I ready myself, getting into a position to attack. Once I was ready, I jumped down on the skeleton and blew the axe to its head. In a matter of seconds, it falls over and vanished.

"Ha." I laugh out loud...

It was getting pretty lonely but I prefer to recover on my own rather than 'you okay?' or 'I know it hurts. But time will pass.' and all that bogusness. Just shut up... leave me alone.

After my internal rant, I collect the XP, a badly damaged bow and bones.

What?

Who wouldn't want a dog?