Easy Meat

"Woah." I exclaimed, astonished at what happened. A hacked diamond? I must admit that seems pretty freaking cool, but how did he hack the long, extensive code? I'm still dumbfounded though.

"How does it work?" Arrows said, gently circling her hand around in circles. We all stare at her and begin to do the same... nothing works.

"Maybe it's just a finger?" We begin to twirl our fingers around... still, nothing of such sort happens.

"Maybe it's more complicated." I lift one finger up, twirl it half way, then let all of my fingers open.

I see a light form in the palm of my hand and then BOOM! A ball of fire.

We all stare at the ball, wondering how that happened. I notice the diamond is missing but at this point, I could care less if our suits were missing.

After we stare at the ball I look up. Nothing burns nor do I feel any heat. So I pivot myself towards an empty wall and I throw the ball straight at the wall.

We all watch in amazement. The wall is ablaze.

I quickly run into the other room and I take out the fire.

I look at the three girls and just laugh.

"Who else wants to try... outside?" I wiggle my eyebrows in a NON sexual way.

We all basically stumble over each other to get to the door. We race up the stairs like children and run outside.

"Show us how you do it again!" Crazy yells, probably exploding with happiness. I mean, who wouldn't be? It's awesome!

I show her the hand motion and she follows, She throws it at a pig nearby and lights him on the fire. It seems as the meat is already cooked!

We sprint over there and evenly distribute the meat.

"Wow... this is amazing." Arrows yells at the top of her lungs like no one is around. This IS amazing! I honestly can't believe it!

"Are we able to make them bigger?" Catter asks checking out her fireball.

"Now that is a good question... let's try something." I reply, trying to think of a move that makes sense.

I see Catter move her hands in a circle and the fire ball increases in size. I make a blaze and repeat what she is doing. And it too increases in size.

I bend my elbow and throw it at a tree, instantly making it burn up half of the tree.

We all laugh making an "O" sound. This is amazing.

I wish I could teleport too! Powers are just amazing! Do you know how helpful this is? How SAFE WE ARE FOREVER?

I am so surprised! This is just so... so... well, words can't describe how I feel. Maybe I should give him a SLIGHT chance. I'm not exactly, fully fond of him. But if this is what he will do for us, I'm defiantly willing to give him a chance.

He's a god or a, a hell god shall I say. Maybe I should ask him about my dream. You know, maybe he knows who my parents were since nobody would tell me. Maybe, they are zombies? But that means I would have to go to the dragon and I don't know what he will do if I visit. He's not always the friendliest.

But now I should concrete on my new impulsive powers. Fire? Are we even considered mortals anymore? Half mortal? I wonder if the weapon I use automatically has fire aspect enchanted with?

I wonder damage it can do.

"Hey has everyone set their spawn at the house?" They all reply with a simple "yes."

"Who wants to have a little fight?" I say with a smirk.

"Hell yeah!" Catter replies with enthusiasm. I quickly draw a fire ball and throw it at her; She quickly dodges it.

She returns one with a curve. I dive down to the ground and throw one at her legs. She jumps and chucks one at my arm, burning it slightly. I look at my arm and roll out of the way and throw one at her wrist.

It completely, full on hits her wrist, leaving a scent of burnt skin. This mentally defines we are done.

I get up off of the ground and jog over to her scar.

"You okay?" I quickly ask. Well... that was a quick brawl.

"Yeah," She sighs out some pain, "you?" She kindly asks.

"Yeah... let's go get some potions for that." She replies with a simple, painless yeah.

"That took about... woah! 1/4 of my health! Just that little slide!" I exclaim, observing my health meter. Hers probably took half considering how much damage I took. We did also have NO armor on.

"This is going to be interesting..." Crazy eyes us all and smiles as we quickly shuffle back to our home.

Herobrine's POV

I hope they found that diamond. They have no clue what's coming to them...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I pace around the castle. I need a lockdown. My house isn't as safe as I thought I was. Maybe I should just layer it in nether blocks. It'll just look like a huge hill. Of course, only I would know.

Unless someone began to mine in it. Then obviously they would find my house.

Ugh. The only thing that is keeping me running is Mojo. I want to see what her and her friends do with their powers and see what they actually do.

If they make evil or good out of it. In my honest opinion, I want them to make hell out of it. I want them to burn a village and see what their reaction is.

Sounds evil but that's who I am! See? I'm not changing NOR am I losing any power! That dragon is one hell of an idiot. Plus, how would he know? He's the master of mobs, not gods... gods. But Notch is. Maybe I could try to summon him in my dreams. Call out to him somehow?

I know it's possible because he did it to me when I was just a child. He came and told me he was going to leave. And that's the day where I got my powers.

Maybe that was his "Sorry I ditched you brother, here, now go take your anger out on everyone for the rest of your life by killing them. Have fun."

I guess it was a good "gift". I gained powers beyond my wildest dream and became a god. A hell god to be specific but yet, a ruler.

Things will never be the same between us. Never.

Anyway, I need a safe spot.

Maybe... just maybe I could live with a girls for a week. Not much to ask for, right? I mean I just gave them jewels that should last for a long time. Also, the hacked diamond. I wonder how they feel about it. Or if they have already found it, and do they know how to use it?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mojo's POV

We shoot fire balls at each other, obviously with potions on us. I wonder if there is any other specialties? Like, maybe it can shoot more than one ball at a time! Or maybe it can increase hear of the world! Who knows what this thing can do.

But what if it glitches? Would we glitch? I mean, we ARE the ones who possess the power and it is hacked. Anything can go wrong with us, or the code of this server.

We would have lived a really decent life though. We became immortal but fought one of the most feared gods WHILE being a mortal. How cool is that?

I lived a tough life but learned what the true meaning of it. Always expect the unexpected.

Wait. I feel like I'm dying soon. Giving motivational speeches as my "last words".

Nah, we aren't going to die. The least we can do is glitch and become one of the slowest people on this server. We may even pull the worst pranks on each other like... Killing one another.

What? We are "slow" so I wouldn't know.

I snap out of the gaze when a blaze is thrown directly into my face, leaving the worst burn that could possibly be created.

It burns my eyes and I throw a potion as my burns, instantly making my face numb of feeling.

I don't feel relief but I do feel serenity. It's amazing what some of these potions can do.

Everyone runs towards me and slaps my face, wanting to know if it hurt like hell.

No, but I will get revenge.

As everyone is laughing, I look past all of them to see Herobrine standing 10 feet away from us.

"Mind if I, stay... awhile?" He grins slightly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1.) Sorry it's short. I really don't any it to be.

2.) I'm grounded from my iPod, I snuck this chapter in so you don't have to wait almost 2 weeks for the next chapter. And I'm seriously, really sorry that its so short. I promise a long one next time.

3.) NOT EDITED BECAUSE OF TIME MY PARENTS ARE GONE! IM SORRY!

4.) You should read 100arrowsshots book! It may be over but you just have to wait for the next one;)

5.) Read Catter123abc's book and tell her that her book is pure gold❤

Vote

Comment

Enjoy❤

See you next Tuesday