Starting Fresh

Herobrine's POV

Is, is she smelling my sweatshirt? ... Yes, yes she is.

I held her tighter while smiling. She's probably embarrassed.

She let go a few moments later, smiled, and walked into the other room.

I soon follow and walk into my room and begin cleaning. I take one step and realize how big of a mess it is.

I start with my bed. Shaking out my blankets and watching crumbs of food fly off the sheets.

"Ew." I quietly say to myself, while picking up the dirty clothes on the ground, scattered. I throw them in the basket.

"Hey." Arrows appears at the door.

I look up.

"Oh...Hey." I smile, and she returns one.

"How can you live in this?" She looks around, taking careful steps, and sits on my bed.

I guess it must smell bad, considering the look on her face.

"Oh my notch... dude... come on." She tilts her head to the side, looking disappointed.

All I can do is laugh.

"Is it offensive enough?" I joke.

"Real question is, is there anything MORE offensive?" She gets up, smiling.

"So, what do you need?" I ask, crouching on the ground, picking up more clothes.

"I was gonna ask if you could help me, but I can see YOU need help," she smirks, "I'll send Mojo in." She winks and leaves my bedroom.

I sigh. She is probably going to be disgusted.

"Hey, you need-- whoa... you're such a pig!" She scrunches up her face.

Once again, a smile is forced upon my face.

"Gross...." She picks up a pair of my boxers.

"Lets burn these." She flings them into the dirty laundry basket.

"But I NEED clothes!" I whine, like a little child.

"No you want them!" She replies, giving me an award winning smile.

"You're right... I don't want them on, and I'm guessing you don't either?" I joke at her, and watch her eyes to wide.

"No no! I didn't mean it that way!" She yells back.

"So, you never want me to take my clothes off? What about showers--" She interrupts me.

"I didn't mean it that way either!" She walks closer, waving her arms.

"Wait so--"

"Ugh. It's coming out all wrong!" She buries her face into her hands.

I grab her and wrap my arms around her, her face still buried in her hands.

"At least you smell good." I hear her muffled voice.

"At least...." I laugh, holding her tighter.

"Aww." A voice fills the room.

Both Mojo and I look up.

"Adorable." Catter says, with Crazy at her side.

"Still not used to the idea." Crazy says, tapping Catters shoulder and walking away.

"Me either." Catter also swiftly takes off.

"Way to ruin the moment." I hear Mojo whisper.

She gets out of my lap and arms reach.

"Lets clean up this mess." She says, as I get up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You haven't been here THAT long. How could you manage to have your room that dirty?! Maybe I should make you a pig costume." Mojo says, wiping her forehead.

"Oink." I say back, and she lightly shoves me.

There is a moment of silence.

"Thanks for helping." I look up at her, folding the last clean shirt.

"Yeah! Anytime. You've done so much for me." She looks back at me, with a half smile... which was cute.

"Well, I'm gonna go get dinner started. I'll tell you once I'm done." She says, shoving her hands in her pockets and leaving my room.

"Hmm." I quietly say to myself.

What are we?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mojo's POV

That couldn't have been any more awkward.

I think the problem causing this is that we have no idea where we are in the relationship... or something.

I mean, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but we act all coupley.

Him more than me, to be specific. Though I do feel kinda bad that he seems more interested.

I'm actually still deciding whether or not I do. The hug in the room and in the hallway led me to believe I do... but until that moment is over, I don't feel it anymore.

If he does ask me, I can simply say 'I don't want a boyfriend.'

Yeah... that's what I will do.

Plus, good and evil... I don't know how well of a mix that is.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dinners done!" I yell throughout the house.

I hear scattered foot steps until I see all 4 of them.

"Smells good, babe." Herobrine says, smiling.

I flinch at the last word.

"You. I need to talk to you." I grab his shoulder and pull him into the other room.

Oh man. What have I done!

"What's wrong?" He grabs my arms, I push him away.

"Listen, if you like me I'm sorry. I don't feel the same. I can't." I impulsively say.

"What do you mean you can't?" He snaps.

"I don't want to. I don't want a boyfriend." I close my eyes, expecting the worst.

"So you were leading me on?" I open my eyes and his arms are folded.

"No. I thought I had some sort of thing for you... I realized I don't. I'm sorry." I walk out of the room and storm past everyone and walk into my bedroom.

A few moments later, I hear a door slam.

...

Oops.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Howdy ho! (: Sorry. My house has no wifi! It's upsetting.

So I wrote this at crazy capes house. literallyXD

how did you like it? Sorry about the length. the next few chapters should be a LOT longer than this.

Oh! To the people bothered by my cursing, here's a cuss free chapter! :D Enjoy it you soil shoving losers!

Just kidding... I watch a bugs life too often. I love everyone... almost... kind of.

Never mind.

But I do love my friends brother. he's hot.

So is my boyfriend!

Just kidding.

I don't have oneXD

If I did, someone probably dared him. (:

Anyway

I was thinking about how I'm gonna end it.

It's soon.

Like maybe 1-5 chapters away.

Don't worry. There will be a second book!(:

Alright.

I'm officially done with Wisconsin.

It's -15* .

That's horribleXD

II'm cold and hungry. I feel like my fingers are about to fall off.

I have a fuzzy blanket and it is NOT working.

Warm me! XD

WELL. that's all I have for a A/N

Not edited also... sorry!:(

Vote

Comment

Enjoy(: