Bad Luck

The next day when I went to Justin's house Pattie showed me to my room and helped me unpack. Pattie was like my second mother and I feel like I could tell her anything. Like a best friend...

"You have no idea how excited me and Justin are to have you here. I missed you so much." Pattie said as she put my jeans in a drawer."

"I missed you too Pattie" I smiled as I folded a blouse and gave it to her.

"We have some catching up too do... How about this weekend you and me have a girls day out?"

"I would love that!" I practically almost yelled. Pattie was a young parent who just got out of her teens not to long ago so I know she will understand some of my problems. Maybe she could even help me through them. But I can't tell her about the note... Or Justin... That would just be a no no, and I'm starting to think that he or one of his friends sent it to me. I mean who else could it be? No one else knows I exists.

"Alright that's the last of it" Pattie said snapping me out of my thoughts. Jeremy's at work and I'm about to go grocery shopping so you can sit downstairs and watch tv with Justin. I don't want you to be alone.

I just nodded my head as she helped me down the stairs. Since one foot isn't as bad as the other I use crunches. They look so easy to use, but they're not. I have complete hell trying to use them, and most of the time I fail.

Once I was in the living room I sat on the couch. Justin was doing homework on the floor so Pattie gave me the remote and left.

I changed the channel to spongebob and Justin looked at me and chuckled.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Spongebob? Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey your never to old for spongebob. Even my dad watches it"

"Mine too" he said with a little chuckle. "So did you do you science homework?"

"Um... No" I said biting my lip"

"Why??? All you have to do is examine the condom and write a few observations on it. Come on I'll help you." He said sitting next to me. He gave me a sheet of paper and a pen, and before I knew it, the condom was right on my lap. It was huge! How the fuck do penis' even fit in vaginas? It makes no since!

"I can demonstrate if you want me too" he said with a smirk.

"Huh?" I asked obviously confused.

"You think out loud" he whispered against my ear as I blushed a bright red and moved away from him.

Once I was done with my homework I put it aside and tried to focus on spongebob, but nope Justin got close to me and started kiss my cheek. He moved lower and lower, and once he reached my jawline I yelled for him to stop.

"You know you like it baby" he said while smirking.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to watch tv, but he started kissing my jawline again! This time I got up, grabbed my crunches and made my way to the stairs.

"Baby where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm not your baby" I replied as I started my journey up the stairs.

"Girl let me love you!" He sung as he got up and followed me as I giggled from his corniness.

"No" I said as I tried my hardest to walk faster up the stairs, but me being me I failed miserably. I literally slipped and started tumbling backwards. Thank God Justin caught me, because that could have been really bad. Why do I have such bad luck?

"Fuck Selena you have got to be more careful he said as he helped me stand up.

In response I just nodded my head and thanked him for catching me.

To be honest I think my luck is getting worse and worse and I'm really scared to see what happens next.