Our Song

Later that night, I was done with my homework, and I was really into the mood for a romantic movie so that's what I decided to do... Watch a movie. i took a shower. Turned off the lights and snuggled in bed with my puppy as the movie started. Justin's friends didn't come over because that was sort of Justin's little punishment, but he didn't mind. He just went straight to doing his homework. Weird right? Anyway once the movie officially started Justin walked in. He was in Spongebob pajamas and he looked so friken cute! He didn't say anything though. He just closed the door, lied behind me on my bed and watched the movie with me. It was really peaceful to be honest. I'm really surprised he didn't fall asleep though. But the movie wasn't over yet so there is a big possibility that he will fall asleep. To be honest I was pretty tired myself. My eyelids where becoming heavier and heavier and before I drifted into a deep sleep, Justin wrapped his arms around me and whispers in my ear. "Goodnight beautiful."

The next morning I was awoken by a flashing light. I opened my eyes and saw Pattie holding a camera. Oh goodness this brings back so many memories. I yawned and I was about to get up but Pattie stopped me. She said that Justin and I could stay home today. Sweet! I was so not in the mood to go to school. Anyway, once Pattie walked out, I removed Justin's arms from my body and stood up. He looks so peaceful and cute when he's sleeping. Gosh I actually think that I'm starting to like him! No! This can not be happening. I need a shower. Maybe that will get my mind off of things. So I walked into my bathroom and turned on music. I didn't want to play it too loud because I didn't want to wake Justin up. The song that was playing at the moment was Fix a Heart by Demi Lovato. I love her music so much! Along with Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, and Kesha. I'm determined to see them all in concert one day. Omg what if they all did a concert together?! Talk about amazing!!!

Anyway one I was done my shower Haunted (Acoustic) by Taylor Swift was playing. I dried off, washed my face, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and was about to get dressed, but then I relished that I forgot to get clothes! "Shoot!" I whisper yelled to myself. I really hope that Justin is still asleep, because if he isn't... Oh goodness help me!

I opened the door a little and to my luck Justin was still asleep. I would use my crutches to get my clothes because I'm really not suppose to walk on my feet, but I couldn't. I know for sure it would wake Justin up. I'm horrible at using them. So I opened the door completely as slowly as I could and walked slowly to my dresser. My feet where hurting really bad, but there was nothing I could do about it. I need to get my clothes, so I opened my dresser and literally picked out anything as fast as I could. "Selena?" I heard someone say. My heart stopped all at once. No no no! Please don't be awake!

I turned my head slowly and was shocked at what I saw. Justin was still asleep! What the hell?! He was sleep talking! Omg that's so cute! Thank goodness he's still asleep! Maybe I should stop thinking and just go back into the bathroom. Yeah good idea. I grabbed my clothes and into the bathroom I went. You have no idea how happy I am that Justin didn't see me! I would have like just died if he saw me. Oh my gosh I don't even want to think about it! I would have been so friken embarrassed! At least one thing worked out for me! Maybe my luck has decided to turn around... and maybe it didn't.

I don't want to think about this anymore. So I started getting dressed while humming the lyrics to Hey, Soul Sister by train. The song bought back so many memories. I could help but smile while listening to the song.

~flashback~

Me and Justin where on the bus. Our class was going on a field trip, but the bus ride there was completely boring! We where about 8, and our friendship was extremely strong.

"Justin I'm bored! No one's doing anything" I whinnied.
"What am I suppose to do about that?" He asked.
"I don't know" I said as I frowned.
"I have an idea" Justin said with the biggest smile on his face. "Sing with me"
"Huh?" I said extremely confused, but all that confusion went away once Justin stated singing Hey, Soul Sister. Justin and I loved that song and I could help but sing along! And soon enough the whole bus was singing with us. Even the teachers! And ever since, that has been our song. I wounder if he remembers.

~End of Flashback~