Dont Belong

The next day I woke up pretty happy. I didn't even think of the events that happened yesterday, and I wasn't even planning on thinking about it.

I showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth and changed into sweatpants and tank top.

I wasn't plaining on going anywhere today, so I didn't really care how I looked.

Anyway, once I was done with my hair, which didn't take long because I just put it ins messy bun, I walked downstairs slowly while humming part of your world from little mermaid.

The smell of food entered my nostrils so I was assuming my mother was home.

I skipped into the kitchen not having a care in the world about anything. I said hello to my mother, even though I didn't see her, and she didn't respond to me but whatever.

Walking to the counter I grabbed a pickle jar and was about to unscrew the lid, when i heard my mother clear her throat.

I decided to turn around and when I did I literarily froze.

Justin and his mother where sitting at my kitchen table.

I was so shocked that I dropped the pickle jar and glass shatter all over my feet.

I literally scream in pain as I earned gasps from my mom and Justin's mom Pattie.

I looked down at my bleeding feet then back up with tears in my eyes. I made eye contact with Justin and I could see sorrow in his eyes.

They all rushed over to me as I slid down in pain.

My mom examined my foot and flinched at the sight of it.

When she saw how bad it looked, she looked at Pattie and told her that she was taking me to the hospital.

My mom grabbed her keys as Pattie told Justin to carry me to the car.

At this point I was screaming in pain and I could care less that Bieber was holding me.

Pattie grabbed my jacket and put it around my shoulder as we all exited my house.

My mom opened the door for Justin as he sat in the car with me on his lap.

On the ride there Justin played in my hair and rubbed my back while trying to calm me down.

It worked some what, but I was still in pain, but not only that, I was confused.

I was confused on why Justin even cared.

I was confused on why he was at my house.

I wanted answers, but I wouldn't get them... At least not now.

I could barley talk.

There where pieces of glass in my foot and it was causing me extreme pain.

When we got to the hospital Pattie opened the back door, as Justin got out of the car with me.

He raped my legs around his waist as I placed my arms around his neck and cried into his neck.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but I enjoyed being in his arms.

I loved it, but I know I shouldn't.

I shouldn't be in his arms.

I didn't belong there.

Someone else belongs in his arms, and it wasn't me.

At least that's what I thought.