So Wrong

It was hours later and I was still in the hospital. For some reason I was really tired, and all I wanted to do was lie in bed with my puppy Macy and sleep. But nope I was stuck in the hospital, waiting on what ever the doctor was doing to my feet.

He told my mom that it wasn't as bad as it looked, but he didn't want me walking for a week. Fuck how am I suppose to move around at school? But guess who volunteered? Justin of corse! Could this day get any worse? I didn't think so... But I was so wrong.

When I was at home I was sitting on the couch with my feet rested in Justin's lap. Why exactly? I didn't know. But it was Pattie's idea. She thought it was cute. She even took a picture and that kind of reminded me of the time that me and Justin use to me best friends. But of corse before I could go into deep though, my mother started talking to me.

"So Selena..."
"Yes mother?" I asked waiting for her to speak. I don't know why I said it so proper but whatever.
"You know how I said that your father and I are leaving for a week or two?" She ask.
"Duh" I said rolling my eyes. I usually would get yelled at for that, but I'm pretty sure everyone could tell that I wasn't in the best mood. I wanted to sleep!
"We'll we're actually leaving for a mouth or two now..."
Once she said that my eyes widened.
"And you'll be staying with Pattie"
That's when my mouth dropped and I became really un happy.
"So I won't be with you for Christmas?" I asked really hurt.
"Or New Years" my mom said as tears pored down my face.

I was about to get up and go to room. But Justin grabbed my hand reminding me they I wasn't suppose to walk. I quickly removed my hand and yelled "Don't touch me!" As Justin put his hands up in defense.

My mom gave me a disappointed look as I moved away from Justin.

" Selena be nice" she said but I just completely ignored her and looked the other way.

There was a long moment of silence, but Pattie broke it by saying it was time for her and Justin to leave.

Justin kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye as I froze and didn't say anything.

Why did he kiss me on the cheek?

Does he like me?

Or maybe he just feels bad for me.

Later that night my mom was helping me pack my clothes, and other girl stuff. They where leaving tomorrow night so I had to be at Justin's house before 7.

I haven't been there in such a long time.

I wonder if its still the same.