Violated

I walked into the library and the only person I saw in there was Justin. Oh no... I don't know what to say to him... I don't know what to say to any boy!

"What up Lena?" He said like everything was perfectly normal. Like we never stopped being friends. Like us talking to each other was an everyday thing. Which I can tell you right now, it was not.
"Um.. Hi?" I said trying not to make eye contact with him, but being me I totally failed.

He didn't respond though, he just showed me a paper that said we where partners and said that we need to go to the rose garden.

The walk there was awkward and quit, and for some reason I was really nervous. Like in science class when I have to sit next to him. I don't get why I'm always so nervous around him. We used to be best friends when we where little. Do I maybe have a crush on him? Maybe? Nah... I barley even know him anymore.

"Why so quit Gomez?" He asked like he was some cocky jock. Whaat??? He was just acting like we where friends, then he acts like he doesn't know me... And now he's acting like I'm some type of new girl that he's trying to rape! Why is he so friken confusing?

I was so close to becoming lost in my thoughts, but we arrived to the rose garden.

I always liked the rose garden. It's so beautiful and I hear so many romantic stories about this place.

Anywho me and Justin where the last ones to arrive. Probably my fault, but no one seemed to mind.

Later on we where all sitting in the beautiful grass while eating random snacks that Ms. Swift got for us. Most people where talking, but not me. I'm friendless as I told you before.

I was just sitting there minding my own business, when Justin put his hand on my knee. He wasn't looking at me at all though. He was talking to his friends, but I knew he knew he put his hand there, because he didn't move it, and because some of his friends where looking at me with smirks on there faces.

What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?!

I wanted to act cool and say dude why the hell is your hand on my knee? But since I am who I am, I ended up saying. "U-um c-can you move your hand?"

Bad decision.

He just moved his hand slowly up to my thigh as his friends started to laugh. I was starting to feel violated. I mean I could snap at him, do some random karate move, and tell him not to touch me, but nope. I just sat there trying to ignore the fact that a Justin Bieber my X best friend was caressing my thigh as our teacher Ms. Swift started talking about the project.

"Alright, so as you can see I paired you up with somebody that you use to know. The meaning of this project is get to know each other again. Go back down memory lane. By the end of the mouth I would like something that represents your past. A small play... An old video... A picture slideshow. Anything. You have the rest of the day off... You may go.

Once Ms. Swift dismissed us everyone with their separate ways. Me on the other hand just stayed in the grass as I was going through a shock of all the memories I had with Justin. I couldn't move my body and tears where poring down my face.

Ms. Swift asked me what was wrong, but I didn't respond, I just stared into space as tears continued to pore down my face. I miss my old life. I miss when I had friends. I miss when Justin and I would always hang out together. I miss when he would protect me from the most random things... But now he was... Different??? He had other friends... Cocky friends who would always stare at me weirdly. Were they planning something for me??? Against me??? Do they want to hurt me??? Destroy me???

I'm starting to think this project is a bad idea. I don't want to be anywhere near Justin... At all!!!