Who Would Have Known

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Justin asked once the song was over.

"Jay I don't know." I said feeling sort of guilty. "Give me some time to think about it?"

"Ok" he said as he sat me down. "Ready to go to the carnival? It's about 7:30 now."

"Yes I said smiling as I grabbed his hand.

The carnival was so beautiful. Christmas light everywhere. Smiling kids... Happy families... I just loved it!!!

"Wrist bands for two please." Justin said as he gave the dude who was working the stand 40 bucks.

"Jay I could of paid for myself." I said as I held onto his arm.

But he just smiled at me and shook his head.

The guy put green bands on our wrists and let us into the park full of all types of thing too do.

"Where do you want to go first?" Justin asked as he looked down at me.

Justin was a little taller than me but not by to much, it was just the perfect amount, and I sort of liked it that way.

"Um I want to go on the Christmas train that takes us around the park... But we should get hot chocolate first! Like when we where little." I said smiling.

When me and Justin where younger we would always get hot chocolate then go on the train first. It was like a tradition, and of corse I didn't want to break it.

So we got one cup hot chocolate that we would share and headed towards the train. The line was pretty long, but it was a really big train, so it could fit a lot of people.

Once we where on the train, I couldn't help but smile at all the beautiful lights I saw.

"So many memories." I whispered to myself as Justin smiled and pecked me on the lips. I grabbed onto his arm and looked into his eyes. "Yes" I said with a smile.

"Huh?" He ask obviously confused.

"Yes I'll be you girlfriend." I said as he smiled bigger then ever. He then kissed me with extreme passion. So much passion that I dropped the hot chocolate. But I didn't care, and Justin didn't care either. He just pulled me onto his lap and continued to kiss me as my hair blew in the wind.

Who would have known that going back down memory lane would have helped Justin and I to get back together? I surely didn't, but I didn't mind. I was happy for the first time since 8 years, and it was all because of this kid who was kissing me right here.