The Rumor

The next day at school was pretty weird. Everyone kept starring at me for some reason. I mean I would understand if Justin was helping me with my crunches, but no he wasn't. I told him I didn't want him to help me. So he just shrugged his shoulders and walked of. To be honest I though that he wouldn't give up without a fight but nope he just left. He's probably to embarrassed to be seen with me.

At least that's what I thought before he came back and started helping me pack my books from my locker.

"Why'd you come back?" I asked as I bit my lip.

"I remembered that you barley know how to use those things so I decided to come back"

"Oh" I said as I tried to fight a smile.

"And plus my mom texted me she would ground me if I didn't help you. I swear she's spying on us with some type of crystal ball"

"Justin you don't have to help me. I'll tell your mom that you did though. You're safe."

"Nope" Justin said as he picked up my schoolbag. "I'm a boy who obeys my momma's rules... sometimes"

I just laughed a little, and then he started to walk me to class.

Halfway there I realized that people where staring and whispering. "What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. Justin must have heard though, because he made a comment.

"Bad girl words. Mmm sexy" he said as he licked his lips.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your so weird Justin"

"Aren't we all?" He winked.

"True" I said as we walked into the classroom.

Not many people where in there. Thank God! I could not handle anymore staring. It was friken weird as fuck!

"Here you go" Justin said as he placed my schoolbag next to my desk.

"Thanks" I said as I sat down, watching him walk to his seat.

Soon after more and more students started to fill the classroom and the more chatter there was, but once the bell rung everyone settled down and waited for what Ms. Swift had to say.

"Alright class this is a free period for the rest of the week. The Christmas holiday is coming soon and I really don't feel like teaching. Your project with your partner has been postponed to January 15 so... Yeah that's it. Do whatever... AS LONG AS IT'S APPROPRIATE!!!!" Ms. Swift sat at her desk and everyone went to random groups and started talking. Justin was with his group of friends of corse.

"Hey loser" a familiar voice said. I turned my head and my mood totally changed.

"What do you want Bridgit?" I snapped.

"Chill" She said sitting on the desk next to me. "I just want the dets." She gave me the biggest smile. What the fuck?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked annoyed.

She just gasped as I became more and more annoyed. "Selena Gomez swearing? I never saw it coming"

I just rolled my eyes.

"So I heard you and Justin are in a sexually relationship. How is it? Don't you think you're kind of young? I mean it's kind of slutty."

"What? Where did you hear that?!"

Before she could answer me I heard a random beeb. Bridgit looked at her watch and turned it off.

"Well I've waisted enough time talking to you loser. Have fun fucking Bieber slut" she got up and walked away to her click.

Once she left, tears started to stream down my face. People thought I was a slut? Who would make up such a rumor?! Was it Justin? One of his friends? Can my life get any worse? Ugh! Why does everything hate me?!