Talk About Lonley

When I left school I didn't go straight home. My mom would so be able to tell something was wrong with me if I did that. I just wanted to be alone. So I did what I normally do when I'm sad. I walked around my city, got a smoothie then went to the park. (Yes i drink smoothies in cold weather, so what? )

Going to the park was probably a really bad idea because I ran into someone and dropped my smoothie all over them. Of corse I stated to freak out, but even more so because I looked up and saw Justin chuckling at me. I backed away and but he grabbed my hand. "Not so fast Gomez" He said pulling me closer. His two friends laughing behind him as I just strode there scared out of my mind. This caused Justin to chuckle. Why are they always laughing when I'm around? Did Justin sent me that note? I swear they're planning something.

I tried to back up but I couldn't. His grip was too strong. "Your gonna help me wash this off right Gomez? I mean you dropped it on me. It would be a nice thing to do." He said as his friends smirked. In response I just looked down and nodded my head as he brought me too the bathroom. There was a bathroom for boys, a bathroom for girls, and a bathroom for both. I'm guessing the one for both was for parents of young kids, but not many people use it. No one really comes to this park in the winter. They go to the park across the street that has fake castles, slides, play houses, Christmas lights everywhere, a daycare, and so one.

I had so many memories flowing back to me as I thought about that park, but I was snapped back into reality when I realized that I was in the bathroom with Justin and we where the only two in there. I was really scared. What if he ended up rapping me? What if he bullied be for some unknown reason? What if... "Selena why are you so nervous all the time?" He asked as he took off his coat. I just shrugged as I started to help him clean up. It was a really awkwardly silent 5 minutes, but it was sort of peaceful. Weird right?

Once I was done helping him clean up, he said thank you, and I nodded leaving as fast as I could. He didn't come after me though. Thank God! I probably would have lost it if he did.

To be honest at this point i didn't know where else to go, and I really didn't want to run into anyone else so I went home. My mom and dad weren't there and the house was pretty lonely. Thank goodness my dad bought me a puppy. I don't know what I would do without Macy. She was like my only friend. Even though my puppy couldn't talk to me, I could tell that she listens.

It about 8 o clock know and my parents still weren't home.

I had already showered and I was just lying in my bed watching the little mermaid with Macy in my arms.

I would be really freaked out that my parents weren't home yet, but my mom texted me and said that there was a blizzard and they wouldn't be home tell morning. Times like this I miss having my little sister with me, but since she had a cheer competition, she's spending Christmas break with our Aunt Beatrice.

To be honest I didn't really know how this Christmas would turn out for me. I was hoping it would be a good one, but I barley have my parents with me, and my sister won't be here. Talk about lonely.