Chapter Ten (Part 2 Of Solution): They Care

Hey people, I've recently uploaded the first chapter of a new book. 'Blood Is Not Thicker Than Water (KH, FF + Anime)' It's an OC but with choices for three characters, you get to choose who they fall for, which includes males from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcist and many more so please have a look and I'll love you forever and ever and ever.

I've decided to dedicate this halfto Lotus914 because their comment on the last chapter made me giggle.

As you know, I've done Chapter 10 in two parts because I didn't want you guys, the readers, to have to wait for ages. Anywho, this chapters just gonna be a little bit leading off the first half of the chapter and some after thoughts of the B.O.C's. I'm also gonna put in random female afterthoughts.

~The Idiot Ninja

[B.O.C] beamed a smile at you before running off into the guild building, you figured he was going to tell the others you were back. Before you reached the door, Mirajane came running out, pulling you into a light hug.

"I didn't think you were going to make it." She said with worry in her voice.

"I'm fine Mirajane. Thanks to Lucy I'm in one piece." You smiled.

Mirajane gave Lucy a grateful smile before turning her attention back to you.

"I was so worried. When I saw it had something to do with Saber I thought you would get seriously hurt, maybe even killed." She said, staring at you with heartwarming eyes.

"Mirajane, you sound like my mother." You mocked.

"Well someone has too, if you're going to go on crazy jobs which risk your life, you need a mother figure in your life." She smiled down at you.

She wrapped an arm around you and Lucy, walking you right up to the doors. Lucy grabbed the handle and swung open the door, revealing most people from the guild, and a few extra faces which you recognized.

The first face you were able to focus on was the face of the dark haired stripper, Gray.

"I heard you went out against Saber alone." He smirked.

"You heard correctly." You said simply.

Mirajane pushed you further into the crowd of people. You felt a few pats on the back and saw a few welcoming but concerned smiles. Someone grabbed your arm and dragged you to one side sharply. You looked up and saw Laxus staring down at you.

"What the hell was you thinking!? You could have been killed?!" He said, on the brink of shouting.

"I was thinking of making a living for me and Lily. I didn't die, did I, so there's no problem." You tried not shouting.

"You could of died though, that's my point! I've spent too long looking for you, I don't want you to die as soon as we meet again." He shouted down to you, grabbing your forearms and shaking you violently.

Once he had spoken those words and shook you, he let go and backed away. He then disappeared through the crowd in embarrassment.

"So you remember me?" You said to yourself quietly before smirking.

You turned back to face the crowd and you see the Blue Pegasus Trio there, smiling at you.

"Hi, (male name). Glad to see you're alive." Chuckled Eve.

You beamed a smile at him and chuckled.

"Thanks. So how you guys been?" You asked.

"Worried sick." Hibiki told you. "What if you got seriously hurt..."

"What about Lily? What would happen to her if you had got hurt?" Ren continued.

Lily. You realised, you hadn't thought about that at all. What would of happened if you had gotten hurt. How would she deal with it? Instantly your mine flashed at the thought of Lily and the curse. If you had died, the curse would remain forever.

Instead of breaking down you put on a smile. "I'm just too awesome to get hurt seriously."

Suddenly you got a thwack to the back of the head.

"Ow!" You exclaimed.

"You're human aren't ya? Just because you claim you're awesome, doesn't stop you from getting hurt." Jet said popping up out of nowhere.

You scowled at him while cradling your head.

"What was that for?" You asked.

He simply shrugged his shoulders and strolled off. You wanted to hit him back so bad. You didn't though as he was now out of sight.

"Oi, smiling idiot! Start smiling again!" You heard as Cana slung herself onto you.

You almost fell over from the weight of her, she wasn't heavy or anything, it was just you wasn't the strongest you could be.