Chapter Eleven: Magic Of Course

Hey everyone! finally got an internet connection, mine has been cut off unfortunately. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my spell checker isn't working. Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

~The Idiot Ninja

After speaking with Makarov, you had gone and stayed with Lucy. Lily, however, went and stayed with Natsu and Happy at their house.

Before you had let her go with them you grabbed Natsu by the collar of his waistcoat, pulling him closer,  warning him that if anything bad happened to Lily, his head would be on the chopping block.

You had to admit that you had some trust issues, but its better being safe than sorry.

As you and Lucy got to her home, neither of you spoke much. You wondered if something was up with Lucy. You tapped her on the shoulder, smiling sweetly at her, "Something wrong Luce?"

Lucy seemed to snap out of a trance, focusing on you. As she came back to reality she smiled, shaking her head at you reassuringly. You weren’t sure if she was lying or not but decided to leave it, she would tell you if she wanted.

You both got into her warm cosy home and slumped down on the sofa.

"Urgh. Today has been eventful." Lucy groaned.

"Yup, definitely." You chimed.

You remembered that when you spoke to Makarov, he gave you a piece of paper and the two charms, you was now free to cast the spells whenever you felt like it. You didn’t know when would be the best time. You liked it at Fairy Tail, and you didn't think they would forgive you if they found out you were actually a girl. Maybe you and Lily would have to leave, but Lily loves it there, she finally has friends other than you.

You pulled your knees up to your chin and hugged your legs.

“Are you ok (male name)?” Lucy asked you, tilting her head to the side.

You noticed she called you by the male alternative of your real name. She probably wasn’t used to the idea of you being of the same gender just yet.

You shrugged your shoulders and said, “Will everyone be ok when they find out I’m a girl?”

The blonde haired female sat next to you placed her index finger on her chin and thought for a second.

“I think most will, like Mirajane, Erza, Lisana and Makarov, some of the men probably won’t even be bothered.” She told you, smiling cheerily.

“I sure hope so.” You nodded with a weak smile on your face.

Suddenly out of nowhere one of Lucy’s Celestial Spirits popped up, Loke the Lion.

“Thank you.” You piped up, randomly.

He looked towards you and smiled, nodding. He then looked at you confused.

“Where’s all your hair gone?” He asked.

You giggled slightly, remembering he knows about you being a girl and not a boy. “I’ve got it up. I want people to think I’m a boy.”

“Why would you want people to think that?” He asked you, tilting his head to the left slightly.

“Well, I had my reason in the beginning to make people believe I was a boy. Now I am staying a boy to keep my friendship with Fairy Tail.” You began.

“Basically, he thinks that if he tells everyone that he is a she, then they will kick her and Lily out.” Lucy interrupted.

“Ahh. I don’t think they would. The males would fight for a cute little fighter like you to stay in the guild. Also, Fairy Tail is a family  you have been accepted in Fairy Tail so they should accept you no matter your gender.” Loke sang.

He pinched your right cheek as he squeezed in between you and Lucy. You tried to act unfazed by his comment but you could feel your face heating up. You knew you were full on blushing, when Loke poked at your cheeks and said that red really wasn’t your colour.