Chapter Twenty Six: Day Three- Raven Tail

A longish chapter for you here!! A B.O.C chapter!! Yaaaaaay. Sorry this update has taken a while, I had to rewrite it because Wattpad deleted the first one -_- Anywho, please enjoooooy!!!

Ive started a 'Ask Fairy Tail' book where you an ask ANNNNY Fairy Tail character a question of your choice!!! Ive decided it will be updated every Thursday, the start of an update routine xD (which i will probably break very sooon O.o)

Anywho, on a newish note, I got instagram where ive been posted all my drawings (mainly Fairy Tail ones xD) and cosplay stuffs xD if you want, please feel free to follow (username: the_idiot_ninja)

Please comment/vote if you enjoyed ^-^

"Thank you (Name), I don't think I would have learnt as many spells as I did without your help." Wendy thanked repeatedly, hugging you gently.

Recently, Wendy recovered completely and was itching to delve into some new battle spells which Porlyusica had given to her. Wendy seemed to be struggling to learn them so you offered your help when you paid her a visit in the infirmary. You took her to the field you trained in the previous day, telling her to practice her attacks on yourself. It seemed to really help her, she got the jist of them pretty quickly, which was good. You also got chance to practice dodging magic attacks so you both got something out of it.

"It's okay, I'm sure you would have done the same for me." You grinned back at her.

You both then decided that it was time to head back to the arena to watch the rest of the Games. As you entered the arena, Lily met up with you both.

"(Nickname), the event ended a while ago, Erza and Cana both came out at the top of the leader-board. Laxus is in a battle next with some guy from Raven Tail." She sang, soaring around your heads.

"The lets go and watch! Raven Tail will definitely learn that Fairy Tail are not a force to be reckoned with." You grinned mischievously, beginning to run towards the Fairy Tail viewing box.

Wendy headed to sit with the rest of Team A, taking the place of Elfman. Once you got to the viewing box, you noticed Laxus was in bad shape, the guy from Raven Tail, Alexai, seemed to be clobbering him.

(Magical majestic noises of mysticness o.o) Time for a B.O.C moment!!!

Natsu:

Your jaw clenched tightly as anger shook throughout your body. As you were about to open your mouth to shout something towards the electronic blonde, you stopped yourself when a warm hand grasped your shoulder soothingly.

"Don't worry about him, he can look after himself." Natsu muttered, staring intently at Laxus who was currently being thrown around like a rag doll.

His presence shocked you slightly, last you saw of him, he was in Team A's booth. Had he come over here just to comfort you? Or was it just by chance?

"I'm not worried about him... I'm angry with both him and his opponent, mainly him thought." You mumbled, frowning and abruptly turning away from Laxus' poor performance.

The pink haired male chuckled gently, "I know how you feel, he shouldn't be losing against that guy, especially with everything Raven Tail has done to Lucy, Gray and Wendy."

Turning around towards Natsu, you hugged him gently. You was happy that someone other than you felt that way.

"Ya know, you may look like a baddass but you're really just a big ol' softy." You giggled, letting go of him to watch the rest of he battle.

Without saying a word,  Natsu left to go back to the Team A viewing box. It left you feeling rather empty and alone, you wanted to call him back but you stopped yourself, hoping to focus more on encouraging Laxus.