Cliff Hanger

TAYLOR'S POV

I wake up in the morning facing my wall, I don't even want to move I'm just so tired I can barely stand it. I hear a noise behind me but just assume it Charlie, so I don't bother to turn around.

"Good morning Charlie." I say still staring at the wall. I don't hear a reply but I still know he is in the room because I hear him breathing.

"Charlie?" I begone to turn around but I remain closing my eyes so the bright light wouldn't hurt them. As soon as I'm fully facing the other side of the bed I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the sunlight beaming through the curtains. I notice someone staring at me but I still can't quite make out who it is since my eyes are still blurry from waking up. As soon as my vision is normal I jump up out of my bed startled, Tiler is in my room still tied to the chair facing me with an evil grin on her face. The chair she was in wasn't even touching the ground it was just hovering it like there was no gravity.

"CHARLIE!" I yell. I hear him running up the stairs, he leaps in my room and looks at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT IS IT ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He yells running towards me holding me in his arms.

I point to Tiler and he walks towards the chair pulling it onto the ground.

"Thank you, she frightened me." I say exhaling. Charlie is looking down at the unbreakable rope that is tying Tiler down, he is staring at the lock I put around it for extra security.

"W-what are you doing." I ask. Charlie reaches into his pocket and pulls out the key to the lock.

"Hey stop it what are you do..." I try to finish my sentence but Charlie looks up at me in a fast sharp way, his pupils are dilated like Tiler's. oh no. He was possessed too. I back up to where I am trapped I'm the corner of the room, Charlie unlocks tiler and she jumps up out of the chair and quickly slides across the floor until she and Charlie are right in front of me. She grabs me by the neck and lifts me off the ground, I am choking and dangling a foot off the ground.

"P-please s-s-stop." I cough and begin to black out but I can barley see. I can see Charlie reaching for his gun out of his supply belt, he grabs it and points it at my head with his finger on the trigger.

"Nighty night." He chuckles and pulls the trigger.