First Impression Sticks

JENSEN'S POV

I remember when Taylor was first born, that was the day I was assigned to be her guardian angel. I was a happy man I knew she was destine to become something important. Throughout the years as I protected Taylor I noticed she was becoming more beautiful and beautiful by the moment. No guardian angel has ever fallen for their assigned human, but the funny thing is, I think I have.

Daryl called Jared and I to his office the same day Taylor was scheduled to come and learn the light side ways, he told her all that just to distract her while we do his dirty work. He isn't giving Taylor a chance to defeat J.R herself, she can do it I know. He is making a big mistake. But I knew when Taylor finds out about Tiler being here she will come back here for her. Daryl also told us to erase Charlie and Ryan's memory of us belong there but we needed to give Taylor a hint without Daryl knowing we did, so we just erased the part of their memory of us telling them WHY we took Tiler.

I soon felt Taylor's presence near me, she was here. I saw her talking to Mia at the front desk, Mia pointed our direction and Taylor began to walk towards us. She was so beautiful I can't control my feelings for her, and I can't tell anyone about my feelings for her or I will be reassigned to a different human. Jared is the only one who knows since I trust him a hell of a lot more than Darly, scratch that, more than anyone.

When I saw the guards charging at Taylor I got scared for a split second, I don't know what came over me. Before I knew it I grabbed her into my arms and transported us to my safe cabin out of the light side and down in earth. Jared was going to hold off the guards and get Tiler. Went we arrive to the room Taylor begins to fall, I guess I forgot to tell her to close her eyes. I hold her in my arms and we have small talk, I want to kiss her but I know she still had Charlie and I wouldn't do that to her. But soon out little moment comes to an end when Jared pops into the room with Tiler.