Back to Square One

TAYLOR'S POV

I quickly walk to Jared who is holding Tiler, she seems to be back to herself but at the same time I keep in consideration that J.R is still with her.

"She is normal at the moment, I am holding J.R off for as long as I can." Says Jared. I hug Tiler and she hugs me back, Jensen gets Jared and Tiler some water and leads them to the couch to rest.

"So, where are we anyways Jensen?" I ask.

"We are at my safe cabin down in Kentucky, it's hidden underground so no one can find it." He explains. I nod my head to let him know I understand.

"Tiler are you okay, what is J.R doing to you?" I ask.

"He is planing to kill all of us, he says it's because of some curse. His exact words were, "I must kill all who live at the manor no matter how long it takes, the curse must be fulfilled." I don't know what he means by curse. Tiler explains.

"We know.." Jensen and Jared look at each other.

"Well what is it?" I ask.

"A long time ago when the house was built the Bishop family lived there, there was James Bishop, Samantha Bishop, and Sarah Bishop. When James and Samantha got married they soon welcomed their new baby girl Sarah to the family, eight years later Sarah went outside to play around the lake. She fell in and drowned, when her mother came outside to check on Sarah she was nowhere to be found. Samantha soon got the motherly instinct that something had happened and she knew Sarah had drowned. Samantha was devastated, as was James. Soon Samantha became interested in witch craft and cursed the property to where anyone who lives in that house was to be killed and suffer like Sarah did when she drowned. So Samantha created J.R to kill those who lived at the house." Jensen explains. I feel a chill crawl up my spine.

"But how come my grandma didn't die right away?" I ask.

"I guess she was strong and figured out how to hold off J.R." Jarred says.

"But why would she leave the house to Taylor if she knew about J.R?" Adds Tiler.

"I don't know, maybe she knew Taylor was strong enough to defeat him." Jensen looks at me with a serious face.

"We need to make a plan to defeat J.R once and for all." I say.

"I know." Jensen replies. We all sit there in silence and try to think of a plan.