Chapter Two

I went through as many stores as I could, buying anything that intrigued me. I bought shirts, leggings, jeans, flannels, and even a couple dresses. I bought a new pair of shoes too because why not? There were some headbands and earrings and nose rings I had to get too. I carried all the bags from Forever 21, Pink, and PacSun, vans, and some other small boutiques. I felt good about what I just bought. Getting to go home and model them in my mirror and take cute mirror pictures, like any girl would. Even my mom would like what I bought. I drove home and carried in the bags up to my room. My mom followed behind me and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay sweetheart." She said and her words stung, because I was doing this all because of him still. I just ran into her arms and hugged her. "I love you." I said and she hugged me back and said "I love you too." And we stayed like that awhile. Until she asked to see my clothes, which I showed her. She complimented them and even joked about borrowing them. I just laughed with her. "Well you always steal my clothes." She said and I just shrugged "they're comfy." and she left my room closing the door. I decided to pack the rest of my clothes and some of the new ones leaving out a pair of pajamas for tonight and clothes for tomorrow. Tomorrow's a new day. A new day to prove everyone wrong. A new day full of new people.

~moving day~

Well two hours later I'm stuck in the car with my mom and some other valuables. She's lost, already. We're never going to get there. She decides to call one of her friends who apparently lives over there. I just listen to music hoping that this car ride ends soon because I need a bathroom, NOW. Then as if the gods from above heard me my mom started moving again and she sounded relieved. "We're about 10 minutes away." She said and I sighed. "I really need a bathroom." I said and she just laughed. Then right on cue we pulled up to a house that was twice as big as our last one. I noticed teenagers my age, if not older roaming around. As soon as we pulled up though, nobody could stand in my way. I was going to use the bathroom. As I ran back outside to help unpack I noticed a tall blond boy looking at me, he was on his porch. Which was on the house next to mine. He was cute, about 6'3, and thin but not too thin. Almost perfect. He was wearing black jeans and a red tshirt. I noticed the tattoo on his arm, it was a dragon. He's smirking, as if he had something on his mind. Which I could only guess what it was. I grabbed my bags and ran into the house and up the stairs, I claimed the first bedroom on the right, next to the bathroom. It had a window with a perfect view of my backyard. Which was huge! I could only imagine what I was going to be able to do in this neighborhood.