Chapter Twelve

I expected him to leave, say I was a nut job. Just walk out and act like he never knew me. Call my mother or an ambulance. But when I stepped out he was holding his arms out. I happily fell into them and he stroked my hair. "I'm sorry." I muttered into his chest. He just stayed. He stayed with me. "It'll be okay." He said and I felt as if he was right. It would be okay. "What happened?" He asked and I realized I was being stupid, immature. "I was drinking at Mishel's." I said, and his eyes widened with concern. "AND YOU DROVE YOURSELF HOME?!" He was yelling, his voice was thick with concern. "Um, yeah." I said and he just shook his head and held me tighter. "I'm glad you made it home safe." He said. "Next time please call me." And I shook my head. "You don't even know where she lives." I said and he laughed. "Yeah, I do." He said and I thought of how he could possibly know. "How?" I asked, and he just smiled. "If you're thinking we had anything, we didn't. She's just a party girl. So I've attended a few." He said nonchalantly and I just sighed in relief. "You're so cute when you're concerned." He said before planting a kiss on the top of my head. "I'm tired." I said and he just sighed. "Of course, well I can leave, while you go and sleep." He said and began walking off, I grabbed his arm. "Please, stay." I said and he picked me up and carried me into my room. He laid me gently on the bed and hovered over me. Planting kisses from my collarbone up to my chin. Shivers went down my spine and I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. His hot breath was right by my ear. He nibbled on it and I moaned. He kissed down my neck and I felt like I was on fire. I wanted to lay him down and do all that I could to him. I started taking his shirt off and he helped me. Throwing it on the floor. "I thought you said you were tired." He said, and I shook my head. "Alright, Vi." And I took my shirt off. He kissed down my stomach and around my boobs. "CARTER" I was panting and he looked up. "Sorry, did I do something wrong princess?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, it's perfect. Keep going." So he did. And when he finished I had boob hickies. "My turn." I said and Carter smiled deviously. I started slow, kissing his neck, and trailing up to his ear. Where I nibbled on it, he moaned and I continued. I left a trail from his ear to his collarbone. He was panting and I felt in control. I went down his chest and reached the hem of his jeans. He was panting and his forehead was dripping sweat. I went back up and planted a kiss on his chin. He grabbed my face and pulled me up to his lips. He flipped so he was back on top of me, and kissed me, hard and passionately. I held onto him, my hands ran down his back. I felt his ass in my hands and it felt firm and big. "You like?" He asked teasingly and I laughed. "Yeah, it's very nice." I said and he smiled. I went back on top of him and he grabbed my ass. It felt nice and I moaned. Then the front door opened. I quickly jumped off him and grabbed our shirts. I threw his at him and put mine on. "TURN ON THE TV." I whisper screamed. And he grabbed the remote off my nightstand and turned the TV on. Ferris Bueller's day off was on. We laid on my bed in natural positions and pretended to laugh, she was coming upstairs. Once she reached the door she smiled. "Hey, Vi and Carter." She said nicely and I waved. "Hey, mom." I said and she noticed what we were watching. "Oh, you kids." She said and walked out. Carter and I busted out laughing and when we stopped he looked at me. "Oh god." He said and I continued laughing. "So close." I said and he kissed me again. This time softly. "To be continued?" He asked and I nodded. "Stay, until I fall asleep." I begged and he shrugged. "Of course." He said and I laid my head on his chest. I began to drift off to sleep and he just laid there. I planted a kiss on his collarbone, before falling asleep. "Good night, love." I said. "Goodnight princess." He said and everything went black.