chapter nine

Waking up I had the sudden urge to pee but when I actually tried standing I felt a rush of pain through out my lower body. Legs were sore and my ass was ever sorer. I could barely make my way into the bathroom without holding onto what ever I could.

After I finished I made my way back into the bedroom and noticed clothes laid out all over the floor and the bed was all messy and stained. That's when I begun to remember what happened last night. I placed my hands on my body and closed my eyes remembering how last night went. Remembering how Mr.August was inside of me but before I could have a full recap I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"uhum." Mr.August cleared his throat. I opened my eyes and seen him standing in the door way staring at me lustfully that's when I finally realized I was completely naked so I grabbed the nearest article of clothing it covered myself and my dick was somewhat erected. He chuckled and walked over to the bed stripping it down to the mattress. He tossed the stained sheets and blanket into the clothes bin he then moved to the floor and picked up our clothes.

"Wait-"

"I had Justine go shopping for you earlier this morning, that bag right there has a few outfit for you to choose from. These should be done by the time you get cleaned up." As he made his way over to the door he stopped and turned around. "Also I wouldn't be so quick to get cleaned up. I'll be back to join you." With that being said he walked out. I raised my eyebrows without questioning it. I walked into the bathroom grabbing a robe and placed it on my body as I waited for his return.

As I waited I heard my phone ring completely forgetting reality. I walked over to the night stand and sat down on the chair as I picked up my phone and slid the accept button across the screen.

"Where are you? Where have you been you know you have the afternoon shift and it's almost 12." I totally forgot but I really didn't want my time with Mr.August to end. I bit my lip and played with my fingers. I didn't like asking Nala to cover for me because I know she has a life just like me but it's been forever since I've actually been away from school and work.

"You know I lo-"

"Shut up you don't even have to ask. I'll take over your shift so you can spend more time with your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes when she said boyfriend. Trust me he's no boyfriend of mines far from it. He doesn't even do relationships but I wasn't going to tell her that though.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak Mr.August walked in the room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist hanging. dangerously below his well sculptured V line. "Thank you so much, I owe you big time but I got to go." Before she got to respond I hung up and sat my phone down tightly holding the robe closed as I admired Mr.August from head to toe. This is the first time I'm getting a look at him with the lights on and I'm just as pleased as I was staring at him with them off. His body is shaped to perfection. Like a sex god.

"Ready?" He asked as he walked into the bathroom. Still in a daze I followed behind and entered the marbled bathroom literally everything in here was made of black marble with gold lining. The shower and tub was in separate sections of the bathroom. The shower stood at least 8 feet tall. It was made completely out of glass. Fun fact it was built right around a large window that looked over the other buildings. So much for privacy.

Instead of going for the tub he had walked right passed it and went for the shower. Turning it on he motioned for me to get in first. I shyly walked over there, slowly dropping my robe in stepped in soon being followed by Mr.August. I've taken showers and baths with other people when I was younger but never as a adult. It was easier as a child because sex and private parts weren't really thought about when it was bath time. Only thing was was thought about at that time was who caused the bubbles and who had what rubber ducky. I had a green one. My favorite color of course. Anyways now is different because not only am I still thinking about what happened last night i'm also quite horny.