Alpha Tyler

Tyler pov

I was walking in my wolf form going around the territory to make sure nothing was out of place; I came across this beautiful scent it was lavender and wood mixed with the forest as I followed it until a came to a small clearing and seen the most beautiful girl I have ever seen she had her back facing me her long silver hair went down past her butt she was standing in water taking a bath? What is a girl her age living out here? As if she noticed me she stood up and backed away from the stream a pack of wild wolves came out of nowhere and surrounded her and growled at me she never turned to look at me once but I knew she was my mate already, when she ran off with the wolves I was tempted to follow but I didn't. I came back to that stream every day for the next three months but never seen her there again. I haven't been able to get her out of my head I got ready for school today not really wanting to go and deal with the crap of Stephanie saying she is my mate when she's not. I haven't even slept with her for Christ sake and she's telling everyone where mates  

Tyler man you need to get to school now there is a new student a girl, she's really jumpy like she's been abused a lot she has long sliver hair and violet eyes I've never seen eyes like that even on a were you can't get them with a human. But she smells like a human she doesn't talk it's like she's a mute or has been through so much she just doesn't want to talk. Tristan said through mind link.

Alright man I'm coming I just finished out of the shower let me get dressed and I'll be there in five, what is a human doing in a werewolf school anyway?  

I got dressed and got into my car and headed to school, my wolf was happy for some reason I didn't know what was going on with him lately. Once I got to the school the gang was there the only one missing was Tristan.  

Tristan I'm here man bring the girl out so I can take a look at her. I said through the mind link 

Sure man coming out the doors now  

I looked up to see Tristan walking towards us with the twins and Stephanie. I groaned I really don't want to put up with her today. He stopped in front of us I didn't noticed a beautiful silver hair girl with him she had her eyes down he was telling her all of our names, she gave a nod showing she understood and started writing something in a note book. 

Guys she doesn't talk so don't make fun of her. Tristan said through mind link.  

Hello it's nice to meet you all. She wrote down with a small smile. 

"Welcome to the school Kisa, I hope you like the town?" I said in a deep voice. It sent shivers down her spine I got just see it out the corner of my eye  

The town is good but I live out of town so I don't see much of it. She wrote  

"You know you can look at us were not going to bite" I said with a chuckle. 

You never look into the eyes of an Alpha is shows disrespect. She wrote showing them looking at the ground. I heard all of them gaps I wonder if she did too. 

"How did you know I'm an Alpha?"  

You have power a lot more then Tristan so I guess you're the Alpha  

"How can a stupid mute know that" said the voice of Stephanie  

I may be a mute but I'm not stupid besides I know all about werewolves, my parents were one but they die  

"Why you stupid little bitch I'm the Alpha Female I'll show you" Stephanie snarled. Suddenly Stephanie was behind her and throw her off her feet but before she hit the ground I seen her twisted her body and put her hand down so she could flip once she landed back on her feet I looked on shocked no human should be able to do that, not very many wares can pull that off she looked at Stephanie and glared. I had to calm my wolf down for some reason he wanted to hurt Stephanie really bad why I do not know. I watched as she stood up and walked back to the office leaving all of us shocked. Once she was out of sight I had to know what was going on. 

"Wolf what is going on?" I asked him. 

"Mate she is our mate, go to her" he said  

"How is she our mate, I thought you said the girl from the stream was our mate" I said confused 

"Tyler she is the girl from the stream, she is our mate but something is wrong I don't understand it yet but I fear she is hiding something really big that will want us to kill" he said. 

"Tyler man that new group of wolves are here for the silver moon pack" Tristan said. 

"Ok Man Lily keep an eye on Kisa for me please I have a bad feeling about today" I said  

"Yes Alpha I'll do that she's really sweet and I wouldn't mind becoming her friend by the looks of it she could use a friend"  

"Alright guys I see these new members and see you guys in P.E" I said walking away. 

I walked to the school gates and seen about 20 new wolves members of my pack I could see Dom he's the son of the Alpha of the sliver moon pack but he die trying to fine the wolf that killed his oldest daughter and his mother die not long after so much has happen in six months. Dom is a good guy has a bit of a temper but he's a good friend of mine even though he's 16 his sister on the other hand is as annoying as Stephanie thinks she's my mate just cause she can shift. 

"Hey Dom how are you man?" I asked  

"It's getting better I just wish I got the chance to say good-bye to my older sister and tell her how sorry I am and that I love her even though she didn't talk" he answered.  

I wonder if he could be talking about nah it can't be her  

"What was your sisters name?" I said. 

"Her name was Kisa, she was so beautiful even though she couldn't shift, and she had long silver hair and violet eyes" he said. I stood there shocked his sister was alive but why would she fake her death and put her family through all of the pain.  

"I told you there is something she is hiding but this isn't it, she ran from them for a reason and when we find out where not going to like it" my wolf said  

"Ok everyone welcome to the pack go to the office and get to class" I said walking away to P.E, I walked around the corner of the building in time to see Kisa walk up to the teacher he was a werewolf and didn't like people very much I was surprise when he smiled at her then intruded her to the class; he asked if she wanted to be a part of the class and she nodded her head then spaced out. When he said she was up against Stephanie I growled but she didn't seem to care. Stephanie came up behind her and through a punch at her but, she side step her like she knew it was coming. But I didn't expect her to throw Stephanie into a tree; she's pretty much human how could she do that? She looked at everyone and when she looked at me I could see pain and loneness in her eyes. I couldn't see anything that hinted she knew I was her mate. She just walked away from everyone.