Lips Of An Angel

I always wonder what keep people going was it their faith? Or was it their belief that everything happens for a reason? I don't know and I could really careless, my life has never gone the way I wanted it to. My life has always been shit. It happen I was younger when I was still innocent, I could never forget it, I watched the man I call father beat my mother to the point of death, he thought I wasn't looking but I was. I was only four; you see my father didn't know I could shift into a wolf because it's UN common for females to shift its really rare and if they do they are protected have guards get what they want you name it. My younger sister shifted at ten the age for any werewolf to shift, my brother he shifted at that age too, but because I'm the oldest my father expected me to shift at ten as well. Little did he know I did it at four, so I was the packs punching bag even know I was the oldest I never spoke to any of the pack I haven't spoken a word in about 16 years since my siblings were born they are now both 16 and I'm 18 I haven't found my mate I don't think I have one, I hide my scent from everyone I don't want them to know I'm a wolf like them, because they will start saying they are sorry for the things they have done when I know there not. One thing I have learnt with living with my pack is you can't trust them as far as you can throw them, I don't trust anyone not even my own mother after my father beat her for apparently cheating on him she's hated me , I wasn't his daughter not in his eyes cause I couldn't shift. It also could be the fact I don't look anything like them, I have sliver hair that goes down to my bum, my eyes are the coolest colour violet purple and when I shift they glow, I'm 5'9 and very skinny for my age; I was starved a lot and when I could eat it was only scraps I'm very unhealthy for my size and age but I've learnt to live with it. But I'm sick of this pack, and how they have been treating me. I'm sick of everything they have put me through, I'm going to leave and fake my own death.