Dealing With An Upset Mate

Tyler seen me with the rouges and i knew his wolf was in control don't ask me how I know but I just do. I seen my sisters eyes light up when she saw her mate. I can see some of Tyler’s friends faces light up I knew they found their mates as well.

“Kisa what do you think your doing with them! I told you they were not allowed in the pack! You went against me and let them in!” he yelled.

“Oh do shut up Tyler if u can’t see it then you’re an idiot there is over hundred people here and some people in the pack have found their mates, I told you the moon goddess told me they were coming and they had to let in, they are here to protect me and help in the upcoming war” I snapped back.

“I told you they weren’t allowed in the pack how do I know they won’t kill us in our sleep your meant to be in the hospital bed resting you were in a coma for two weeks Kisa two fucking weeks then you pull this stunt by disappearing and have the whole pack worried sick about you, not knowing if you were taken or killed or did you forget your needed here you’re the bloody Luna of this pack start acting like it” he barked out in such anger it made everyone take a step away from him.  I finely lost my anger and exploded I knew the earth shook a little.

“I am acting like a Luna you didn’t believe me when I told you that they are needed here in the pack, I was telling you until you were red in the face with anger and stormed out and told everyone not to let me leave; I had to do what was right by the pack and by the moon goddess if you have stayed in stand of storming out you would known that they are needed here so I don’t get taken by a blood thirsty dickhead that’s wants me as his mate! Every one of these people has a gift that will help keep him away from me! I have done nothing but protect this pack with my gifts I have brought people back from the dead with the risk of killing myself! You never thought it was strange that your father was meant to die any normal wolf would have same with my grandmother she was dead but I brought her back! I have saved people at the risk of my own life! Don’t you dare stand there and say I’m not thinking about this pack when all I have done is protect it!” I screamed at him. The look of shock was on everyone faces they didn’t know what I have done to save the pack. They didn’t know that their Luna could die if she did it again. But they all knew she would do it again and again just so everyone was alive and safe.

“Before you ever say I need to act like a Luna maybe next time you will remember what I have done for this pack and what I will always do for this pack example save it and everyone in it, I don’t care if I lose my life doing so” I snarled walking past him and into the house and slammed the front door.

Everyone was still staring where Kisa once stood, not knowing what to do or say, no one dared to say anything in fear of angering Tyler more. But someone had to ask what the hell just happen.

“Tyler what hell just happen?” Eric asked staring at his son with shock he couldn’t believe that he was meant to die how did Kisa bring him back? He didn’t know but he wanted answers.

“What happen is my granddaughter lost her anger, it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it and what she said was true I was dead I seen the moon goddess and she told me it wasn’t my time yet and that Kisa was bringing me back to life with one of her gifts but it comes at a price, Kisa has taken every ones sickness when they were hurt into her own body it is slowly killing her. When she brought me back she lost ten years of her life, if this person gets her she will be dead before he gets to mate her. She is meant to complete the mating process in the next week or she will die; she never told anyone about it but the moon goddess came to me and told me. You have pissed off the most powerful werewolf in history Tyler” Mrs. Nickel said with a sad smile on her lips. Tyler was shocked he couldn’t believe it his mate was dying and he never new.