Hopefully make up soon

Why didn't she tell him? Why didn't the moon goddess come and tell me. Why am i the last to know everything? I was in shocked what am I meant to do i don't want to lose my mate, but i don't know if she was ready for the mating not with her angry at me.

"What am I going to do, how am I going to fix this with her" Tyler whispered to himself.

"Tyler look a lot of people in the pack have found their mates man" Tristan said. Tyler looked around and he was proven right some of his pack have found their mates. How was he going to fix things with Kisa he didn't know, just when he thought things were going ok between them he messed it up again? How can he fix it. The only thing that he can think of is taking her out on a date. A smile broke across his lips that's it he will take her out on a date, but it has to be something special, something she would love. But he didn't know what she liked or loved. He looked around and notice the kids staring at all the new people.

"Hey kids come over here for a sec, i wanna ask you something" he said with a smile.

"What do you want to ask? "Chard asked

"what does mummy like is there a special place she like going to or anything, i wanna make it up to mum but i need help can you guys help me make it up to mummy" he asked.

"Sure mummy like waterfalls, and meadows they is one here she has taken us swimming there before, i remember her saying it was beautiful" chard answered with a grin.

"Thanks little man, can you guys keep mummy busy while I do this for her"

"No need when mummy is angry she listens to music, you won't see her for a while" Damien said smiling. No sooner than Damien said that sound of music came from the pack house it was loud and everyone could hear it but no one said anything. They knew their Luna was angry and they were shocked at what she has done for the pack so far. She saved the old Alpha and brought a person back from the dead as well as took all the poison into herself to save everyone that was affected by it. They have never met another person like that before. They have never met someone willing to risk their life for people they didn't know. Let alone a pack that didn't really like her in the first place. They just couldn't get their heads around it.

 Tyler was determined to make it up to Kisa he didn't know that she was keeping things from him. But she must have done it to protect him and to save him from feeling guilty about her saving his father and the others in his pack. if he had known he knew he wouldn't of let her heal them but he didn't know about and now she is dealing with the price which could very much be her life in the long run. The music was still blasting in the house he was game enough to go in there to get things for a picnic in stand he went to his car and got in.

"Dad watched the kids for me I'll be back" he said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. Wondering where he was going when he had to make it up to their Luna.

"Where are you going son?" Eric asked.

"I'm going to the shop to get something for a picnic  I'm going to make this right I've messed up bad and want to make it up to her" he said

"OK son I'll look after the kids for you until you get back" he said with a small smile. Tyler started the car and drove off.

"He has more than a lot of making up to do, he hurt mums feeling and accused her of not caring about the pack, mum didn't want to come to the pack house because she feels she's putting everyone in danger she didn't want to take us in either for the same reason; she doesn't want to be the reason that anyone dies that's why I know mum will continue to save everyone in the pack I mean she didn't shift once after she change into her wolf when she was four; the one time she did was when I was in danger a few weeks ago, that's saying something in my books" chard said shaking his head at his soon to be father.

"What do you mean Chard why didn't she want to take you guys in?" Eric asked.

"It's just that, mum has known someone is after she's known her whole life since she first shifted when she was four the moon goddess told her that, I may be young but I want to know why he wants mum; why does he want her for? Is it because of her being special and having powers or is it cause he wants something else from her?" Chard said looking at the house.

"Well son we will never know unless she tells us, but I doubt she will she will most likely not want people to worry about her or try and save her if it comes down to it" Eric said.

"Knowing my sister she wouldn't tell anyone because she won't want us involved, that's the type of person she is, she doesn't want people to get hurt she'd rather keep it to herself and deal with it herself; if she wasn't in the pack she'd still be at the cave and would of sent the kids here but because the kids call her mum and her wolf has taken the kids in as pups she came too, but she'd be feeling really bad if anyone got hurt because of her or died as well I think that's why she healed everyone, they were hurt with wolf bane and some type of poison that attacks the wolf and healing abilities which in the end you end up dying if you're not treated in time" Dom said walking towards them as he said it. Everyone was shocked at what he said. Their Luna was so selfless she doesn't want them involved with unnecessary fighting if she can help it. And if they are involved she will heal them right up.

i'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update i hope you all like it 

Plz leave me a comment about what you think :)