good girl.

I was just chilln on the block with my girls, gossipping. I heard there was a knew kid on the block and he was fine. I didnt know what to except because my girls were talking about him as if he was just the finest man who ever graced the planet. Honestly i didn't care. I didnt have a man, i was single. But i wasnt looking for one. I was only 16, and i wasnt looking to be committed to anyone or anything. I simply enjoyed life how it was. Life was very rough, but i loved it. The hood wasnt as bad as you would think. All i needed was my girls and fun, and I'd be straight. I hung out with my cousin lilly, and my friends brooklyn and maya. I never really cared about what people thought of me, i knew i was beautiful. I was 5'5, curly hair, hazel brown eyes, and a light brown skin complexion. Even though i knew i was very beautiful, i never got cocky with it. Because ive always believed everybody is beautiful in there own way. Anyways, my girls were talking, chilling, and gossiping about this boy. Tremaine. I heard he was 17, only a year older than me. I heard he was recently an army brat, but things didnt work out and him and his mom moved back to Petersburg Virginia. So im guessing he would be coming to our highschool. "ooo girl i cant wait to meet this nigga," brook said. "He might not want you! He might want me!" lily said, then laughed. They seriously were strung over this nigga and didnt even know him!

"whatcha thinking about lil cuzzo?" lily said.

"Nothing really, just listening to yall bitches talk about this nigga and dont even know him."

"You wont be saying that when you see him, what if he wants you?" brook said towards me.

"nahh, he wont. Plus you know good and well im not looking for a nigga, and by the way y'all making him seem, he probably just wants sex anyways. Im a virgin and that's how its going to be until i see a ring on this finger!" I said point directly at my ring finger.

"Virgins always say that until they get a taste of some good di-" maya tried to say but was cut off.

"Dont tell her that!" lily screamed. "Don't do anything you dont want to do." She said in a reassuring voice.

"y'all are crazy,!" I said laughing my but off.

"Hold up, who is that getting out the car, looking fresh, with those white and red jordans on!?" brook said.

"Damn a nigga looking good!" lily said.

I figured it was the new kid, tremaine. Damn, he was fine. They had every right to talk about him the way that they did. Nigga was fresh. Had a red a white shirt on, some crisp denim Levi's on and some jordans to match. As he steeped out of the car more i saw his braids. Damn, a nigga was on point.! His braids were so even, and clean cut. He just looked fresh all over. I noticed him walking over to me and my girls, and for some strange reason i got butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey ladies. Um, im tremaine, but you can call me trey. I just got back in town, and im a little loss. I dont remember where the nearest dollar sto is." he said with a country, but sexy accent.

"Damn, you finer than what we thought" maya said, probably not realizing she said it out loud.

"Well thank you, pretty lady. While im here i might as well get to know you guys.  

"Im maya, this is Brooklyn but we call her brook, and this is lily." maya said, leaving my name out.

"Wait hol up, whose this?" he said talking about me.

"Oh, im Nicole, but everybody calls me nicki."

"Well, hey lil mama. Im trey, You are really pretty shawty."

All the girls had almost a jealous look in their eyes, except for my cousin lilly. She wasnt looking for a man either.

"Thank you Trey, you look pretty handsome yourself."

"Thanks nicole, so how old are you?"

"Im sixteen, what about you?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"Im 17, so looking like we'll probably be going to the same high-school."

"Yup. guess so."

"Maybe you could show me around when school starts back.?"

"Sure thing."

it was so easy talking to Trey. When he spoke to me it felt like everybody disappeared. I didn't know this feeling but i think i liked it.

"Um" brook said, taking treys attention away from me.

"My bad shawty," trey said.

"Its okay, ill give you directions to the dollar store, if you still want it."

"Its straight, nicki would you mind showing me around. Its been a while since ive been here."

"Yeah, i dont mind."

As I walked to treys car, i looked back the girls. Brook looked jealous, Maya, looked happy, and lily looked happy to see i was happy. I didn't know why they were all looking like that. Like i said im not looking for a relationship. Im just showing the nigga around, damn.

okay so heyy guys! its me! im still going to finish the other book but i just wanted a fresh start! this book is going to be great! i promise! enjoy!! im really going to make this book perfect! you are really going to love it. anyways bye shawtys. this time dont forgot to comment! vote! and follow! lemme know how yall feeling or if you wanna be in the book or anything like that let me know! love yall :) #teamsongz
#tremainesangels