chapter 6

Nicole pov

I was walking around in this park. My older cousin use to take me here all the time before he got shot and died.

"baby girl!" somebody screamed.

I looked closer and saw my older cousin ryan.  He looked so clear, and fresh.

"Ryan!!!" i screamed, as he held me in his arms.

"Ive missed you so much, you look great. But baby girl, its not your time. Your time wont come for a very long time. Im sure of that."

"What do you mean my time?" i asked.

"Thats not important.  But you must leave. I love you baby girl. No open your eyes."

"Wait! No,  dont leave! And my eyes are open!! Ryan!"

But he disappeared. I sat on the f

ground and felt the soft grass. Then i simply closed my eyes and opened them.

----------------------

"Shes opening her eyes!!" someone yelled.

I opened my eyes weakly and saw a doctor and a nurse standing over me. I looked down and saw that my lower abdomen was wrapped in a thick bandage.

"Trey?" i softly said.

"Hey nic nic, how you feelin'?" he asked.

"What happened.?"

"When you got kicked in your rib you were close to a bone that was located to your lungs and closed your breathing space. You broke 3 ribs.  And are gonna have to wear this bandage for a few weeks. But mr. neverson has offered to watch after you " the doctor explained.

"But you can go home when you like. " he said.

The doctor left out the room and left me and trey alone.

"Im so glad your okay." trey said.

"Where is lilly.?" Shes in the waiting room with your parents, and maya. Nobody's seen Brooke tho."

"Trey, thanks for being here. Trey i-" i was cut off by trey leaning in to kiss me.

Our first real kiss wow. I thought as we kissed. I let a moan slip out my mouth and then trey broke this kiss and smiled.

"Damn nicole." trey said.

He helped me up and we headed to the waiting room where i was greeted by maya, lilly, and my mom and dad.

"honey everybody is so glad your ok. And your boy isn't too bad. I like him." my dad said.

"Thanks daddy but were just friends." i laughed.

"Were sorry.!" maya and lilly said at the same time.

I didnt reply.

"Mom and dad im gonna head out with Tremaine."

"Okay honey be safe!" my mom shouted.

"I like you trey, keep her safe. " my dad said.

"Thanks sir, and i will." trey told my dad.

------------

I got in the car with trey and laid back in the seat. This bandage they had me wrapped in was itching bad and I wanted to take it off. Honestly I just wanted to be as far away from here as I could.

"Are you ok nic?" trey asked.

"No. I'm not. I wanna be far away from my parents, my friends, and just everything." I simi screamed.