chapter 9

Treys POV

Nicole had been gone all day. As planned. She was out with the girls, and she would be here in 30 minuets. Exactly 8 o'clock. 

I smoked with the boys, talked and told them about what I had planned for Nicole. At first I thought even tho she wants it maybe I should wait. But if I want it and she wants it why wait? Tonight would be just how she wanted it . Special.

I hopped in the shower and got out. Changed into some jeans and a lil shirt. 10 minuets later I heard some one knock on the door. Earlier I took The room key from Nicole because I wanted to open the door for her when she got here. Before opening the door, I lit all the candles and dimmed some of the lights. Left enough on so I could see. Finally I opened the door. I saw Nicole standing there looking beautiful as ever. Chris must've told lilly what I had planned because only lilly would've got nicole all dolled up like this. But she looked so good. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her just right. I was loving all of it.

"Let me in, big head." she said.

"Well hello to you too." I said.

She walked two steps in the room before looking around then up at me .

"Oh My Gosh! Tremaine I can't believe you did all this!! What's this for!??!?" she asked looking around.

I had rose petals all over the bed and there was a trail of Hershey's kisses leading out to the balcony where I had a candle lit dinner waiting for her.

"I just wanted this night to be special baby." I said.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the balcony .

"Aww trey. I'm gonna cry!" she said fighting back her tears.

We sat down and ate in silence. Staring into each others eyes.

Once we were done , we got up and I led her back into the room. Before I could get out of the balcony she pulled me into her.

Our lips almost touching.

"So tonights the night huh?" she asked in a low lusty tone.

"Depends on if you want it to be." I said

"My mom always said don't let somebody stick there hand in the cookie jar unless there special And baby your special."

I kissed her with all I had and led her into the bed room .

sexual scene.

She ripped of my shirt and I did the same to her. I thru her on the bed looking at her perfect bare body. She looked nervous. I got on top of her and looked into her eyes. With only my boxers on.

"Baby its gonna be okay." I said in a reassuring tone.

I slowly placed kisses down from her lips to her love. I put her legs on my shoulders and went in.

"Oh my gosh trey ! It gets better each time she screamed!!"

I kept going until she came twice. I didn't want to ware her our just yet. The night has just begun.

I took off my boxers and looked at her. She looked scared once again.

"Are you sure your ready baby?" I asked.

"Yes" she shot back quietly.

"Its gonna hurt for a few minuets, so your gonna have to bare with me. I promise to be gentle." I said.

I slowly tried to slid in, but felt her virginity stopping me. I looked at her who was ready.

I had to go in hard the first time So her cherry would pop. I looked down at Nicole who was wincing in pain. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I told you it would hurt at first boo." I said wiping her tear away.

I continued to thrust in and out until both me and Nicole were in pleasure. Before I knew it she was moaning loud.

"Damn trey" she moaned.

I pulled out and sat up. She asked what to do.

"Get on." I said.

She slowly slid down on my dick and began riding me.

For a virgin she was good.

After that position she got on all fours and I started blowing her back out. After hours of making love we both came and she fell down on my chest.

"Damn girl for a virgin your the best." I told her.

"The nights not over yet one last thing" she said.

She went under the covers and I wasn't sure on what she was about to do. A few seconds later a felt her lips on my tip. Damn she was sucking a nigga good.

"Damn Nicole." I groaned 

I wasn't about to bust in her mouth so when I felt myself about to cum I moved her off my dick and put her on her back again. I thrusted in and out until we came once again together.

"Now were done." she said.

"I love you nicole."

"I love you too tremaine."

Before falling asleep I looked to my left the sun was shining in our room.

I tapped Nicole and she looked at me.

"You the sun light right?" I asked.

"Of course , why?"

"It means we made love all night."

She started blushing before telling me she loved Me again. Finally we both drifted to sleep.

-----