chapter 13

treys POV

I honestly didn't know what was wrong with Nicole that day. Its been a week since her track meet . And I haven't seen her. Even at school I didn't see her. I stopped by her house and her mom would tell Me she wasn't there. Was it something I did? Today I went back to her house and her mom said once again she wasn't home, but she would be back later tonight. I guess I would wait until then . As I was waiting at my house to go back over hers I got a call from the boss man. He said I needed to meet him at the warehouse immediately. I called Chris and told him to meet me now. I rode the 10 minuets to the ware house and shortly after Chris pulled up.

"What's this shit about? I told him I wasn't in the game anymore." Chris said getting out the car.

"Fuck I don't know. But he sounded like something was up. So we better go check."

We walked up to the door and did the secret knock. We were let in by the security guard and we walked back into boss mans office. No one else was there except us and boss. Why? I don't know yet.

"Sit down."

We did as instructed.

"Okay, I'm glad you guys could make it. As you know, you two are my best sellers and have been in the game the longest. Chris I know you have resigned from the game to obtain your singing career but I need both of you guys for about 1 more week , then your free to go."

"Boss, what's going on tho?" I asked.

"okay so Trey. Do you and chris remember when yall made that drop a few weeks back on some other niggas territory? "

"Yea."

"Okay well Another one of my sellers made a drop and some shit went down and one guy from there territory got shot. He's dead. And in return king wants somebody from over here dead a body for a body right?"

"Who's king?" chris asked .

"That the leader of the territory on the side y'all made that drop on. But back to the point, King wants blood. He doesn't care who it is . But he wants it. I don't know who he is coming for but Y'all need to keep y'all girls safe. He has knows where you two stay. Im sure that's who he is after. You two. Since you two are my best sellers he wants one. Since another one of my sellers shot his best seller he wants one of my best sellers. Trey. Chris . Please don't go crazy when I tell you this."

"Tell us what boss.?" I asked.

"I need both of you two go make a few drops. "

"What's wrong with that? Were use to it." Chris said.

"A few drops on Kings territory." he said

"Nigga what if him and his team spot us. I'm sure they know what we look like by now." I said.

"I know. I know. But I need y'all to make these last few drops because I can't leave Any drugs behind." boss said

"Where you going?" I asked.

"After y'all make these last drops, me and the rest of the team are packing up, ditching this ware house and going to a different part in Virginia. This area is getting to dangerous. I can't afford to loose any men left In this team."

"So you saying all we gotta do is make a few drops on Kings territory, don't get caught, bring you your money back, then we free from the game?" Chris asked.

"All I'm saying."

"Alright. When? And what time?" I asked.

"This Friday. I need y'all over there around 11 o'clock pm."

"Alright , we will see you with your money Friday night." Chris said.

"Aye and remember until Friday night. Keep y'all girls safe. Because if he can't get to y'all he might want the closest thing to you." he said as we left.

"Aye Chris Ima follow you to your house . We need to talk."

"Iight."

-----

I followed Chris back to his house and got out the car and followed him up to his room.

"Nigga this is some shit" I said

"That's what I'm saying. I thought I was out the game , and now I gotta go make a drop that just might get me killed." Chris yelled.

"Well we have to. But I didn't even sign out. So why he actin like I'm not on the team anymore?"

"I told him you werent ."

"What the fuck nigga. Why?" I asked.

"Because as you know . I already got a record deal. I'm just waiting for Mijo to make so more room for me in his house in Cali. So I'm waiting a few months."

"Nigga what the hell does that have to do with me."

"Ok so Nicole was telling me about how you don't know what you gonna do when in a few months when we all leave so I told some niggas I know to check you out"

"Chris thats cool but singing isn't my passion."

"And I also over heard some guys talking about wanting to sign with you at the talent show."

"Are you serious."

"I thought you didn't have a passion for singing. "

"Nahh I just ain't tryna get famous off of you. wanna do that shit on my own. Did you really put in word for me?"

"Nahh I was just fucking with you. But I did hear some guys talking about wanting to sign you at the talent show."

"Do you think they with your record label."

"No , they with song book."

"Did you get they number. Maybe I should take up this offer."

"Nope. But I gave them your number."

"Thanks Fam. Ima see you Friday meet me at my house so we can ride together. And come prepared so load up"

"Aight trey. Tell Nicole's big head ahh I said hey."

"Alright by nigga."

"Bye Cuz ."