chapter 5

It had been a few weeks since me and trey went to the beach. We were hanging out still, but not every day. He had been helping his mom out with a lot of stuff so me and him had been a little distant. I really feeling trey,  i cant stop thinking about him. He's such a great friend. Sometimes i just wanna say fuck it lets fuck now, but i cant. Im not loosing my virginity until im in a steady relationship or married.  And im not breaking that promise i made to myself. Lilly has been hanging with this nigga named chris lately, she's been with him nonstop.  I don't think he  lives any where near here because she has to drive a long way to see him. I've seen pics of him and he's pretty cute.

TREYS POV

This morning i woke up with the hardest morning wood I've ever had. Shit was so hard it was hurting. I tried to take a cold shower so it would go away,  but it didn't. I had to do something I'm not to proud off. There's this pic of nic in her bikini on my phone and i kinda jacked off to it so my wood would go away. Best believe it worked. But i know exactly why i had morning wood this morning. I had a dream, it was about me and nic. Damn it was so real....

the dream.

"are you sure your ready, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do." i told nicole.

"No I'm ready, i think i- i- i think i love you tremaine." nic said.

I slowly kissed her and removed her clothesShe laid on the bed and spread her legs.

Before i knew it she was screaming my name .

"Trey Omg trey!!! Treyi love you baby!! Don't stop!! Right there.!!"

she pushed my head deeper and i sucked on her pearl.

"Got damn baby, that tongue!!" she screamed.

I pulled out my dick and was about to get it in. But i woke up.

--------------

That dream had me thinking,  but nicole isn't loosing her vcard until she's married.

Nicole POV

So today I'm going to meet treys mom and brother.  Because hes been so busy lately we haven't had time to hang out. I got dressed and put on a plain but cute sundress. It was a nice baby blue with a wrap around black belt. I put on my black sandals and some pearl ear rings.  I wore my hair in a high cute bun. I looked really cute. I walked down stairs and saw Maya, Lilly and brook.

"Well looks whose finally coming around. We haven't seen you all summer." brook said.

"Yea where you been boo?" Maya asked.