Chapter 14.

Treys POV

Nope. Still hadn't heard from Nicole since last week. I hadn't been going over there either . If she wants to treat me like this, and take her anger out on me . Go ahead . I don't care. Today is Friday. Yea. The day we make the drops.  I'm praying don't no crazy shit go down. Even tho I hadn't been staying With Nic to make sure she was safe , I had Lilly move her in with her. Chris had been watching over them. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with nicole. What girl doesn't call or text their boyfriend in almost Two damn weeks. I don't like that shit at all. I was on the way to Lilly's house to pick up Chris but I wasn't going in. Nicole don't wanna see me. I don't wanna see her ass either.

"Nigga its 10. We don't have to be there until 11. Bring yo ass inside" Chris shouted from the stairs.

"Nahh, I'm not going in there."

"Its some serious shit Nicole wants to say to you. I think you should hear it. She just got out the hospital."

When I heard hospital I rushed in the house.

"Wheres Nicole." I asked lilly.

"Damn no hey, and shes in the back."

I walked to the last room I saw and knocked on the door.

-No answer.

I walked in and saw Nicole laying on the bed with her hands on her stomach. She was rubbing her belly with both hands. She had her shirt off and looked very stressed.

"Tremaine." she said when she saw me.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry tremaine. I didn't mean to ditch you for almost two weeks. A lot of stuff has been on my mind." she said before crying.

"What's wrong Nicole." I said and walked over to her. I tried to lay on top of her but the minuet my chest touched her stomach and her area she winced in pain.

"Baby get off me please." she cried.

"I'm sorry what's the matter?" I asked as I got off her and stood by her .

"Trey I have some strange news."

"Okay. Um,  do you remember that day. The day I said I was on my period. And I was all happy?"

"Yes"

"Well that wasn't my period. I was having a miscarriage." she said before crying.

"You were preg- preg" I stuttered.

"Yes tremaine. Pregnant. I don't know what caused me to miscarriage. But it happened. After I got done running at that track meet I had a terrible pain in my stomach. I didn't know what it was so I came over here and asked lilly. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I noticed more blood coming out from my area and I freaked out. Lilly took me to the hospital and the doctor gave me the terrible news. He removed the fetus and I had to stay a few extra days because of the pain. I got out two days ago. And on top of that my mom and dad are getting divorced. All this shit is piled on top of me. Lord, what did I do?" she cried softly into my chest and I gave her a kiss. I wasn't sure what to say this was a lot to take in.

"Baby were gonna be okay."

"Don't get hurt tonight. Your the last person I have. Don't walk away from me trey. I love you."

"Baby I love you more." I smiled and wiped her tears.

"I'll be back tonight. Don't worry."

I kissed her once more. Then me and Chris got in my car.

---------

"Fuck. I ain't know all that was going on with nic."

"Yea man. I felt bad." Chris said.

"I pray dont know shit go down tonight bruh." I told Chris.

"Me too nigga."

"Aye , I got some news Trey. Um , mijo is ready. I'm moving out to Cali to start my dream." Chris said.

"Damn bro. Ima miss you. Have you told lilly?" I asked.

"Yea. She's been in a bad mood about it all week. But shit, I'm really realizing that its all coming to and end bruh." he said

"What you mean?"

"1 month after I leave for Cali. Lilly is leaving for that school in newyork."

"I don't know if Nic told you , but two weeks after Lilly leaves um. "

"Um what , tell me!" I said.

"Ask her tonight. She'll tell you."

"We here nigga." I said as we pulled up to the east side.

----------

Me and Chris were doing this shit fast. We made some drops and had to sell two more. Some nigga in black came up to us.

"Y'all selling?" he said.

"Yea nigga. What you want." chris asked.

"Nothing nigga. This is my territory cuhh!"

Before I could say anything else. Shots were fired. A war before my eyes. Three niggas came up to me and Chris and tried to jump us. Chris pulled out his gun and I pulled out my switch blade. Some guy ran up on us and another shot was fired. I felt the blood gush down my face. My eyes slowly shut. I felt my body being dragged into a car.