chapter 18

Treys POV.

How the fuck did I end up here. Boss needed me to make one more drop. I did it. Nicole was busy. So I ain't have shit to Do. How the hell did I end up on the east side again? I was selling some weed and as I was waking back to my car some niggas jumped out a car.

"Nahh that's not the one who shot Jr!" someone screamed.

"I don't give a fuck. I want blood. "

Some men ran up to me and before I knew it I was getting jumped.

"Yea you ain't so damn strong with out ya light skin side kick are you?" someone screamed.

I pulled out my gun and fired. I don't care who the bullet hit. I wasn't dying tonight. Shit I wasn't afraid to die. I just didn't want to put Nicole thru that pain.

"Aye man down!" somebody screamed.

As I ran to my car , bloody and beaten up I felt a sharp pain bust thru my ribs. It wasn't a gun .But no doubt I had been stabbed. I didn't care. I just needed to get home to Nicole. I fought the last but of guys off and got In my escalade. The once white seats were ruined. The blood from my ribs ran all down my jeans and onto the seats. I had been stabbed twice. one in my rib cage. another in my leg. I couldn't pass out. I had to make it to Nicole's house.

20 minuets later I finally made it there. I knocked on her window and when she saw the state I was in she jumped out off her bed and opened the window. I crawled in.

"Baby!!!!" she screamed. She ran into her bathroom and pulled out her huge first aid kit. Shit lilly taught her well. She put numbing cream on my stabbed areas. As she was stitching me up I couldn't hold back. Tonight was the night it was going down. I had to tell her. I let her finish the stitches then stood up with all my strength.

"Tremaine selling drugs stops tonight! You almost got killed!!!" she screamed. By the tone of her voice and how loud she was I knew her mom wasn't home.

"Nicole Autumn Dash. I love you. You make me feel so complete. I know I'll never find a girl like you, but baby all good things come to an end." I said fighting back my tears .

"Baby what are you talking about?" she said. Worry all In her voice.

"About 3 weeks ago I got signed to a record label. Song book baby. Atlantic records. I've been wanting to tell you but i couldn't. I didn't want you to think this is the end. "

"Baby. Im so proud of you. But of course this is the end! You'll be famous soon. How could you not tell me!?" she cried.

"Nicole it doesn't have to be the end. " I said grabbing her hand

" Don't fucking touch me Trey. And what do you mean. How is this not the end. Your gonna go off like Chris . leave his girl behind right!? Go be famous , Fuck them hoes , forget about me right? I know how the game goes. Its happening to Lilly right fucking now!" she screamed.

I had to shut her up. I wrote this song when I got signed. I wasn't done with it , but this is for Nicole. As soon as I sung she listened to my lyrics.

"Shawtyy , all I got is a dollar and a dream is you gonna role with me? You see I've tried a 9 to 5 and it just don't fit meeee. I can get us out the hood and have us living good . Do you feel me? ooh do you feel me. but I ain't leaving here if you ain't with me. cause girl a suit with a smile that don't fit me. Taking a bus for some miles that's gone kill me. I'm tryna turn it around. Start this thing from the ground and as your down I know. Looking at you day after day I know I just gotta make it."

"Baby I'm not done but I wrote that for you." I said as I wiped the tears from her face.

"What a beautiful song. What are you trying to ask me.?" she asked. Her tone calmed.

"Baby, come with me! Tonight. I can't keep living a life of crime. I don't wanna sell drugs forever . I wanna be with you forever. Baby. Come with me. I can't imagine getting famous with out you. Be my leading lady. count millions with me nic nic. "

"Tremaine Aldon Neverson. I will always love you. But baby I can't. I can't just leave school. I'm leaving in a few days. I can't just give it up to come be on the road with you." She sobbed hard into my shirt.

Tonight would be the last night I could see her sob into my shirt.

"Nicole Autumn Dash. You will always hold a very special place in my heart. When you hear the song I just sang on the radio know its for you. I want you to know that I'll never love a girl like you. Baby your forever mine and I'm forever yours. " I told her as I let go and the tears streamed down my face.

"Tremaine. I love you baby. I hate it all ended this way. I can't wait to see you in all the magazines , on the TV. Baby promise me one thing." she said in a soft tone as the tears streamed down her face.

"Anything . What is it baby.?" I asked.

"Tremaine promise me you'll never forget where you came from. Promise me you'll never forget me tremaine." she cried louder into my shirt.

I lifted her chin and kissed her tears away.

"Baby, I will never forget you. My first , and last only real love. I love you nicole."

"I love you too Tremaine. I hope I see you around one day. Someday . Any day." she said.

"Goodbye Nicole." I said.

"Don't ever say good bye. Its always I'll see you later. "

"I'll see you later baby. I love you Nicole. Forever and always baby."

"Forever and always Tremaine. "